• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII May - Ft. Dart, Iori, KC, StL, Arkansas, and more!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
YEAH I WAS GOING TO KICK YOUR *** THIS TIME ANYWAY ALEX you'd better run

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Danggggggggit. Now Deku can't come. So much disappoint. DART YOU BETTER SHOW UP <3

I'll pay you an extra 10$ if you make it. In a money match.

I'm garbage against Marth.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
didn't we have a set that we needed to play?

since you think i'm a scrub :p
Yes we need a rematch Vts. I'm still a lil buthurt from you jamming wooden mallets up my *** the last time I seen you. I'm kinda upset that you beat me in smash also. :awesome:

@Cookie - ask Atma, Deku, and Blitz to come. Tell them I will drive them all.
No prob Bert. I think I will most likely ride with you also.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you know atma will be in cali during this karl lol

Dart!

Smash Master
It's a good list for sure. I just wish missouri was closer to me. I wouldn't be second guessing this trip if it weren't 6 hours away.

johns: i will be making this trip alone. so gas there and back is on me :/

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Lol there would be nothing wrong with you dropping out. Coming doesn't make too much sense to begin with honestly :p

ESPECIALLY making that drive alone. Good looord.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Dart, you'll be traveling through Washington to get to Springfield. If you'd like, you can meet me and ride with Cookiemonsta, Siegfried, and a few others. I'll be bringing my mom's van so we all can play Melee on the way down on the TV.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Count me in! I can stream as well if need be.
The church venue doesn't have great internet, and it's questionable whether or not we will have a working password. If we can get an internet connection, you are free to set up a streaming station. If you don't want to be bothered to bring the equipment in the event that we aren't able to connect or get a connection reliable enough for streaming, then no one would hold it against you.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
The church venue doesn't have great internet, and it's questionable whether or not we will have a working password. If we can get an internet connection, you are free to set up a streaming station. If you don't want to be bothered to bring the equipment in the event that we aren't able to connect or get a connection reliable enough for streaming, then no one would hold it against you.
Thanks, I'll probably still bring it with only hopes of streaming.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
First time I have been excited about smash in a while.

THIS **** IS GOING TO BE CRAY CRAY :]]c

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Ya know, I forgot all about BrawlPro. I need to train with him until the tourney.
Just a thought: Lol at how good Brawlpro was when you guys thought he was rusty. Imma make sure he's in tip top condition for this one :awesome:

Bill_Cosby

Smash Rookie
Ya I'll be there and stuff. Make sure you use up to date elo since the one listed on this thread for me is a little old.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
edit-entry fee for sf4? I would like to play just to practice but I don't wanna pay to get owned :|
would like to play some UMvC3 too if it's here
Terral, the TO, uses the same tournament rule list for every monthly, so even though it talks about a Street Fighter tournament, there hasn't been one in the year and a half that I have been going.

That being said, I can bring my set up along with my EVO monitor so we can play without taking a Melee set up. I can't play much because I have a lot of training for FC to do, but if all set ups are takin for tournament reasons and I dont have anything to do, I would gladly play Street Fighter with anyone who wants to.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
yeah we can play if you want man, bring the stuff if it would interest you. I play ryu and have pretty strong fundamentals due to fighter/competitive gaming background but i have **** matchup knowledge and I am still at the stage where I often times don't know what to do

but if you jump at me I'm gunna shoryu your ***** ***
sometimes I even fadc into an ultra

Zantetsu

Smash Master
You seem to be like me. I play Akuma and I've just got to the point where I basically fully understand the game and all I really need for improvement is matchup knowledge and experience.

I won't jump in on Ryu, I think I'm more comfortable with his matchup than anything. I've got hit by plenty of Shoryuken -> FADC -> Ultra's that I've learned my lesson, lol.

Don't wake up shoryuken, I'm always prepared for the good ol' raging demon.

Top Bottom