• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Idk if I'm going to the school tourney. but you know of any housing around columbus? Were trying to find some.

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
I land a lot of 9's in friendlies (to the point of hilarity at times), but never in any of the tournaments I've played (though I've gone to like 3).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Oh I've landed one 9 in a teams tournament match. Quite possibly the best 9 of all time. Perhaps one day I'll have it uploaded for all of you to see.

Noraa

Smash Lord
A2, i was playing affinity on wifi and we did gw vs d3 on bf....tried the dtilt thing...
LOL it works amazingly hahaha so freaking funny hahaha

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
So wouldn't he play the original Legend of Zelda? Or for lolz, he'd play his own games.

~NoTrace
Well I was point out the name of the game is called link to the past, But GW probably only has a game and watch to check the time considering all his jobs.

He's actually a pretty good role model for Black males seeing as he has like 60 different jobs.

He makes me proud to be a black man. He's professional (Always goes by Mr.), Has a solid religious foundation (Look at that nose), probably has a lot of money (look at that nose), Smart (Look at that nose), he might use his credit card a bit much sure (Forward Air) but then again... look at that nose (so he probably knows what he's doing.) He's good with animals (Pet turtle, fishbowl), knows the safety of wearing a helmet (Upsmash), and he's an everyday hero (FIRE!).

NoBio

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, good point. But since he's so smart, he's obviously built a 2d time machine. That way he can go back in time to do a different job. : D

*waits for time machine move in next smash bros*

~NoTrace

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Hmm, good point. But since he's so smart, he's obviously built a 2d time machine. That way he can go back in time to do a different job. : D

*waits for time machine move in next smash bros*
new Nair? time machine with a freaking huge hitbox. I lawl'd.

Lightning Tiger

Smash Apprentice
Well I was point out the name of the game is called link to the past, But GW probably only has a game and watch to check the time considering all his jobs.

He's actually a pretty good role model for Black males seeing as he has like 60 different jobs.

He makes me proud to be a black man. He's professional (Always goes by Mr.), Has a solid religious foundation (Look at that nose), probably has a lot of money (look at that nose), Smart (Look at that nose), he might use his credit card a bit much sure (Forward Air) but then again... look at that nose (so he probably knows what he's doing.) He's good with animals (Pet turtle, fishbowl), knows the safety of wearing a helmet (Upsmash), and he's an everyday hero (FIRE!).
you forgot he is a musical genius. Up air.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
In my mind,i always thought G&W's personality would be very much like woodywood pecker lmao
a menace!,a troll!.

and i got a tourney tomorrow=),hopefully i can keep up my top 10 results xD.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
my wii is brokennnnnnnn...this sucks..nintendo sucks so much. How does a wii die when the power goes out, but when a game cube is dragged behind a car for half a mile it still works. Today your avy is awesome btw, Yellow ftw.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Did horrible at this tourny i just went to.
Played horrible and got out played, and lost to a diddy (deez) and a snake player who i should have beat but i got impatient and gave him the lead last stock....

1-2

T_T....on a side note i finally beat neo in a match, only to have him 3 stock me next match to bring me back to earth.

i need to improve

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Lol. I got a regional tomorrow with MLG ruleset.

Haven't played in a tourny for about a month, but i've been practicing hella hard these past few weeks. Hopefully I'll place well.

Tetz

Smash Cadet
NNID
tetzyeah
Lol. I got a regional tomorrow with MLG ruleset.

Haven't played in a tourny for about a month, but i've been practicing hella hard these past few weeks. Hopefully I'll place well.
Good Luck.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
In my mind,i always thought G&W's personality would be very much like woodywood pecker lmao
a menace!,a troll!.

and i got a tourney tomorrow=),hopefully i can keep up my top 10 results xD.
XD! Aha!! That's really funny actually. And I hope the tourney went well!

I got 9th out of 31 in tournament yesterday? It was my first time placing well. And I got close with a lot of top players. I got 5th out of 11th in doubles, too. Which isn't super great but we lost to the top players and it was our first time teaming! I'm so proud of myself. >n<

@Soviet, How'd your Wii break? And I missed seeing you yesterday! And thanks! Yellow is awesome!

@Noraa, At least you beat Neo in a match! A Marth a good Marth! XD Wow. Nice!

@Kewl, I hope it went well!!

Top Bottom