• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Yeah I know. After he had played against you I taught him how to deal with it so I couldn't escape it anymore either.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Yes they can but it still don't mean it lets you escape. It's like our Dthrow, except much easier to follow up, but with less reward. We have to like buffer everything or we just simply failed our techchase.

D

Deleted member 189823

I have a tournament today. I am practicing, but as usual, I play like **** on tournament days. :(

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I heard about that. The Wii U had a godlike browser according to tests.
I was supposed to have one of those by now :@
I want a Wii U so badly.

D

Deleted member 189823

When did the WiiU come out.

Also gais I didn't suck so bad in the tournament. :D

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Played m2k yesterday in bracket, i got ***** lmao

After watching vinnie vs m2k so many times I felt i could have at least brought it close but nope. Felt so bad, I'm pretty butthurt.

Other then that, i got 5th in singles, beating will, and 3rd in dubz.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I lost to my crewmate, dekillsage(snake), in losers. He did really well yesterday so I wasn't too bothered by it.
Was hoping to play salem but oh well :smash:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
So I finished playing Pulseman on the Mega Drive. Great game with good musics and sometimes trippy graphics. This game has "voice acting", and the voices themselves are surprisingly clear for its time O_O

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm trying to go back into Melee and I can't accept the horrible truth...how nerfed GW is.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I always find myself trying to SHnair and going wtf I didn't UpB?? And then I realize it's Melee and I switch to Jiggz.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I'm trying to go back into Melee and I can't accept the horrible truth...how nerfed GW is.
Yeah. He is still quite fun, but I do weird stuff like upB OoS and so on. And I just can't make GW work without Brawl nair. Oh and the shield. Yeah, screw it.

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Melee G&W got some really great combos out of Dtilt and Throws, and Nair is really good for killing. For a low tier, he got some absurdly hype combos and edgeguards.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
So I was thinking about GDerbs, and I got to wondering...

What if G&W had Meta Knights u-air, in terms of frame data? That would mean one u-air to bucket brake.

I don't remember how long it is before you can input an attack after being hit (26 frames?) but only a little over a second before all your momentum just completely stops? Hot diggidy

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
We can zone Wario pretty hard but if he gets in he can do a lot of damage. Thats pretty much the match up in a nutshell

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well not really because you're gonna be using it when he's already used a jump most of the time, so he just cannot get the height needed to do it. Besides you can always just not do risky upBs when he has a waft.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I tried playing GnW with tap jump on last night. I'm at a dilema, I can't have it on for my secondaries, but it's so amazing for GnW. And I have other controls. Hooray for needing two names now.

But I have always thought that GnW beats Wario and it's just that I can't fight him. I just never manage to land a kill move because he's so slippery and then I eat a super armored fsmash to the face and die at 100.

Top Bottom