• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I gave up on it a long time ago :/.

EDIT: empty hop forward to dtilt as he tries to fair you or something is pretty effective. Ideally marth can outspace it, but if he's off the dtilt will hit and will open him up for follow-ups. Also marth has to be careful about throwing out aerials cause our fair is just long and fast enough to interrupt him (which why it's so valuable here).

Susi

Smash Apprentice
If you get usmashed while dairing vs Lucas you would get PK Flash'd vs Ness. Just saying.

Also, uair trades with your dair for nice gimmicky kill.

:phone:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Why does everyone think I mean spam dair on lucas *facepalm*

Dair is a good move (when used correctly) I'm merely comparing the characters one of which Dair is safer on than the others.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Because every single GW is extremely predictable when it comes to dairs. You should mix it up more with stuff like fastfall bair, I think that's really effective.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Timing a slowfall dair in such way that it ends a moment before landing and then like double jump to another key or just grab them when they expect the landing hitbox and stuff. Our dair is on another league compared to other stall-then-falls in this game.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Wow americans sure are ******** using ancient forms of measurement civilized people don't understand /flamebaitrantrage :troll:

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
No, its true. Everyone knows it, but its a trap. The cost to convert everything to metric would be so expensive, we would be trillions of dollars in debts

(again)

-LzR-

Smash Hero
No but seriously, using stuff like 5'4" confuse me. And it somehow makes me think we are measuring our penis size here, don't ask why >_>

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I also had a tourney this weekend and I got a salty 5th place. I need to step it up! Getting videos soon so please do your best to help me. I went GW/Peach for that tourney, no Icies at all this time.

Top Bottom