• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

Ruse

Fox
@Discussing R.O.B.: SoloShadow is pretty nasty.

@Lizard: I play a pretty offensive R.O.B. and do a lot better/have more fun. I only pitch a tent against certain characters/play styles, and I hate to do it. That's why pretty much all of the other characters I play aren't projectile/camping based (G&W, MK, Marth, Jiggs, Wario, etc.). Even when I play Snake (which I suck at, hah) I don't like to camp with him (which is why my Snake is s***).

Lizard

Smash Ace
Everytime i had fought your ROB, it has been a lot of fun. No complaints here.

Speaking of.... it has been far too long.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
where the hell is rice?
He doesn't play anymore... I mean he plays Melee but hates Brawl...

Wrong.

SoloSHADOWROB is the way to go.

[/vanish]
Pro;s from C4 say he is the best... but its whatever, I don't care about ROB. My main ROB to beat is Manko

@Discussing R.O.B.: SoloShadow is pretty nasty.

@Lizard: I play a pretty offensive R.O.B. and do a lot better/have more fun. I only pitch a tent against certain characters/play styles, and I hate to do it. That's why pretty much all of the other characters I play aren't projectile/camping based (G&W, MK, Marth, Jiggs, Wario, etc.). Even when I play Snake (which I suck at, hah) I don't like to camp with him (which is why my Snake is s***).
Do whatever it takes to win... I'm a big Sonic fan so I use him to the best of my ability. It's easier to use a 2nd to take on chars that I can't beat in tourneys than Using Sonic. Which is the only reason I don't go ALL Sonic as much as my pride makes me want to .

KBM

Smash Ace
MELEE hype!

I was actually semi-decent with my Roy on wednesday, so i'm gonna train up (in the even i ever get my copy back) and probably enter singles.

shffling just feels good.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Manko might not be the biggest R.O.B. problem if he stays p**** whipped, hah.

Also, ouch, Awal ):.
Manko gave me the best ROB challenge I've ever had... I haven't played U yet tho *begins to cry* So WE MUST FIGHT AND MAKE IT EPIC!!!

But playing a Sonic and being proud of it means that I gotta accept all of Sonic's faults and disadvantages. Sonic is the fastest in the game and I'll abuse that. ROB can camp his *** off. So don't feel bad bro :-)

BTW

My address is

101 stadium drive apt 110
Tallahassee FL 32304
(954)618-9548

U can park across the street on campus.

I swear 2 GOD I'm fighting whoever breaks **** in my crib.... Especially John and his F'ed up logic...

Ruse

Fox
Any PCola kids who come will respect your house, Awal. Thanks for hosting it there, man, and not at some venue that wants a cut. Taking anything from the pot/charging a door fee is lame unless it's like, a national/statewide/other major tourney.

I'll make friendlies happen this time, man. It's going to be weird to fight a Sonic player that isn't a scrub. I honestly haven't ever played a Sonic that wasn't three-stockable.

Also, I can bring a set-up.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Players clubhouse sounds nice.

Roomate and electricity bill bro :-(

door fee would go to that... Now if I had free electricity then it wouldn't be a problem. But Derek!!! Hit me up so we can possibly do the players clubhouse!!!(That would mean NO door fee, but a smaller venue with kinda bad parking)

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
If we do it at DEREKS club house, is it goin to be open all night too? we gotta consider that we have more peopl for mellee this time and if we are planning on having all this events on the same day.. then this tournament is gona take a LIL BIT..

.... if that place stays open all night and day then f@ck it lets do it there.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Definitely look into this place.

No door fees would def make the players happy.

Any plans to check it out tonight or soon?

Ballistics

Smash Champion
my clubhouse is open all night

it has one lcd tv in it so we need lots more, I can bring a CRT and I have kyle's wii

maybe at one point ill collect some money and we'll get some pizza but I dont care about electricity

ENTER MELEE BIYATCHES

maybe if i practice with kbm ill enter barlw

Lizard

Smash Ace
Is there a good space for people to hang out outside? like the parking lot area at gigs?

That could keep the crowding issue down

Ballistics

Smash Champion
itll be fine, we can set up in the gym too, we'll invade that place

But just keep it down cause they're might be ppl workin there

anyone in favor of moving this up a week to saturday january 31st?

Also... whos down for mario kart 64 tournament?????? 2 dollars you youngins just dont know

Zone

Smash Champion
Where ever we decide to play let me know if cats will be there so I can like buy something to keep me from breaking into a eye swollen, skin leathery meltdown. LoL

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
itll be fine, we can set up in the gym too, we'll invade that place

But just keep it down cause they're might be ppl workin there

anyone in favor of moving this up a week to saturday january 31st?

Also... whos down for mario kart 64 tournament?????? 2 dollars you youngins just dont know
Mario kart DS is where its at

That and mario party. I'll mm anyone at Mario Party B|

KBM

Smash Ace
DREW! WE NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE TOURNAMENT!

LS was screwin around with lvl 8 cpu's while i was eating, he got DDD from random and HE LOST TO A LEVEL 8 CAPTAIN FALCON!!

he even got KO'd by a falcon punch.

I've got the replay and it'll be on youtube before too long.

a level 8 captain falcon... man...

Jx31

Smash Ace
They are still happening. Perhaps you and Jx31 could team. Groceries is pretty good too.
Well, I'm trying to drag along Dogysamich and if he comes we plan to team it up. If Dogy can't come I'll be free (Obviously :) )

Where ever we decide to play let me know if cats will be there so I can like buy something to keep me from breaking into a eye swollen, skin leathery meltdown. LoL
This

B_AWAL

Smash Master
DREW! WE NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE TOURNAMENT!

LS was screwin around with lvl 8 cpu's while i was eating, he got DDD from random and HE LOST TO A LEVEL 8 CAPTAIN FALCON!!

he even got KO'd by a falcon punch.

I've got the replay and it'll be on youtube before too long.

a level 8 captain falcon... man...
Timeout...WHAT!?!

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
Where was all this Smash crap at 2-3 years ago when the only people who played were the few of us on TCC campus? Jeeeez.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Kryian, you played at TCC campus?

Whats your name and who did you play?

I'm Chris, "Lizardface." the Yoshi/Mewtwo player. Might remember me as a Shiek player before i dropped her broke ***.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
We were playing at FSU's student life center until 1 day I decided to branch off onto other campuses... Darn TCC students don't wanna leave to explore anythin :-p

Top Bottom