• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PanHandle Brawlfest- WTF is 40% (Tallahassee, FL) (12-13-08)

KBM

Smash Ace
I bet Gmoney would say Wario is a "cutie".

or at least adorable. i know i've heard that one.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Wario is like that husband that you think is sweet, but then you're wearing a bloodstained dress and kneeling in placental waste with your miscarried infant on the floor and Wario standing over you with a beer bottle in one hand and burnt dinner in the other screaming in drunken Italian....

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Wario is like that husband that you think is sweet, but then you're wearing a bloodstained dress and kneeling in placental waste with your miscarried infant on the floor and Wario standing over you with a beer bottle in one hand and burnt dinner in the other screaming in drunken Italian....
*vomit*

10vomits

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
But if you'd stayed as Soma you could have trained a new doubles partner and had him go by Alma and that would have been fvcking bad@ss.

KBM

Smash Ace
As long as people call you "triple 7" that's cool, but seven seven seven is too many syllables yah?

Idk though, I'm really partial to the book Brave New World, so I liked the name Soma, even if that's not what it was referring to :X

Bo0m

Smash Rookie
nfl might come to this...how many people do you think will the total turnout be?

Lizard

Smash Ace
Amen to that KBM..... when i first met drew i thought that was what he was referring to :(

Come to find out its a stupid Castlevania character! serious upsets :ohwell:

J/k Drew, i know Castlevania is a cool game. Call me ignorant to it's splendor.....

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
MINDGAMES!
Im still here *****ES!

nfl might come to this...how many people do you think will the total turnout be?
Given all the people that are coming, i'd guesstimate around 50-60 people, we'd love to have you guys come to this man, it would be awesome.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Soma Cruz isn't bad, kinda cool when he gets possessed by Drac. I like how nobody caught my joke earlier.
Soma= latin for "body"
Alma= latin for "soul"

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Eh.. i just felt like i needed a change, soma just wasn't cool enough i guess. why do guys not like the new name?
Soma = Gay
Esper = Gayer
777 = 777 times as Gay

So... I think it suits U...

Just like how some1's Mom was 3 stocked 5 years ago by every1 in FU except U :chuckle:(It wasn't my mom, I think the cru remembers...But we were all Fluxxed up so bad we aint remember. I do remember goin 1st tho.)

Guaranteed 32... It looks like it'll b more at this rate :-)

We got 2 of the top ten in FL coming and 2 of the top ten players that play in GA comingso its gonna B crazy!!!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Rice! Once I'm back up in tally, I'll go to the first pensacola tourny that I can make it to. Can't do it this month though. :(

rice

Smash Journeyman
F*CK, i live an hour away from p-cola :( you should do it more often....
and i look around the boards, just not in threads like these, and i never post =p.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
lol, post more. Seriously though, another unforseen reason preventing me from doing a tournament right now which I've got witnesses from thursday's practice for is that my thumb is swollen with an infection. I'm getting it checked out today but now it's worse than ever. Too numb to feel the buttons and too swollen and painful to move around. :(

KBM

Smash Ace
i dont know about me LS, but YOU are probably gonna scrub out <3

what was it again? lost to that scrub Kirby and lost 1 match to a Bowser? XD

but who am i to talk, i got scrubbed up by a Lucas today lol

Chris, needs moar nair into jabs son.

But srsly, Roy's our boy.

Lizard

Smash Ace
KBM speaks the truth.... something i MAJORLY need to add into my game.

i think i associate lucas's nair with ness's fair too much..... thus, all my lucas kicks :(

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Lucas's nair to ftilt is also good too when the opponent shields your approach. Just nair behind them and you can instantly ftilt them and either push them away or hit them depending on their shield and what they do. Utilize the magnet pull so you aren't forced to up+b more than a couple times a match, save up the fsmash for kills, only use usmash for mindgames, read up on his grab-game (the little bit he has). Oh, and pivot grab is your friend because you have a ranged grab.

Marth Marth Marth!

Top Bottom