• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PanHandle Brawlfest- WTF is 40% (Tallahassee, FL) (12-13-08)

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Team Juke more like Team Joke lol, Just kidding, we know you guys are cool as Hell!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I moved onto professional Carnival Games where all the mini-games are variations of whacking off the wiimote. I've got mad skilz at this game.

Masky

Smash Master
I'll MM anyone in Kirby's Dream Course, Krako or Gordo course, any amount of money

KBM

Smash Ace
Drew, seriously, let me money match you in Judgment. I'll just be that owl chick and tech chase you.

DBS can vouch for it, Drew can't stop tech chasing in Castlevania.

Nah, but uh, Team Juke gonna sweep dis tournament. Team Juke: Bowser Edition gonna 3 stock Gmoney.

I too want to see Lylat as a neutral. It's a cool stage. Charley is the name of that guy on yoshi's, Orfn. Charley works for Team Juke.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Charley? Hel| naw. That muhfuggah is mos' def Lufus/Rufus. He's bipolar.

Also, lol at 3 stocking Gmoney. I really wish I could come, I'm having mad tourney withdrawal.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Drew, seriously, let me money match you in Judgment. I'll just be that owl chick and tech chase you.

DBS can vouch for it, Drew can't stop tech chasing in Castlevania.

Nah, but uh, Team Juke gonna sweep dis tournament. Team Juke: Bowser Edition gonna 3 stock Gmoney.

I too want to see Lylat as a neutral. It's a cool stage. Charley is the name of that guy on yoshi's, Orfn. Charley works for Team Juke.
ur on, how much? 5 bucks seems fair to me.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Team Joke is gonna get wrecked whenever I visit Tally again (which won't be this time)... :grrr:

$20 MM?

You guys should be far less pen1s-y.
Are you calling them cocky? sorry im a bit slow tonight >.< lol

so im dissappointed only one person wanted to money match me?

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
I heard fluxxed up was just trying to make team juke look good, so they could keep coming back to the tourneys.

KBM

Smash Ace
maybe you'll actually get to play in the next crew battle there Slit :D
won't just be a benchwarmer!

you wanna start next time?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
maybe you'll actually get to play in the next crew battle there Slit :D
won't just be a benchwarmer!

you wanna start next time?
********* will challenge any and all crews at this tourney

you wont have any benchwarmers against us, i promise :laugh:

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Ya, I'd like to go first or second so I can play! I am in my best shape to play this game, I've actually been playing it so much lately!

Top Bottom