• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PanHandle Brawlfest- WTF is 40% (Tallahassee, FL) (12-13-08)

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Don't i get a say in this at all?

Honestly Lylat as a neutral doesn't bother me really, very rarely am I gimped by it, so ill see what i decide, honestly Johning about a stage is pretty dumb.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Don't i get a say in this at all?

Honestly Lylat as a neutral doesn't bother me really, very rarely am I gimped by it, so ill see what i decide, honestly Johning about a neutral is pretty dumb.
fixed for fun

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
well whatever, you can't john a stage, anyways somebody wanna money match my sheik? :D

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Seeing what has happened since Lylat's removal from our neutral list, it is clear that it is not being used at all. Moving it to neutral would probably be a good idea. If someone really doesn't like it, just ban it.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Lylat's position will be discussed between the the crew and updated on this thread.

Personaly, with banning in the first round now, i think it can be moved back to neutral.

:chuckle: Corneria for counterpick! :chuckle:

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Chris, i think everyone in the crew knows your reasons for bringing lylat back to nuetral :p
anyways, GDX your on! how much?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I suggest leaving it as a neutral...because it's neutral. People who john about the ledges are ridiculous because it isn't very often that you just barely miss the ledge because it tilted. Yoshi's Island saves people all the time with Lufus/Rufus and you don't see people complaining about that. The ledges also glitch out on people like C.Falcon and Wolf. It's still considered a fair neutral.

All the neutrals give a slight edge to some characters. You just have to deal with it...
I will be sure to bring thiis up at the next meeting. U have some very valid points. I side with U completely on this. I play Sonic and have to DEAL with top tier characters all the time. If I can do that, then people shouldn't have a problem dealing with Lylat

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yoshi's Island for counterpick, IMO. That platform...GRAAAAAH

It's like Halberd; hate that level, too.

Jaigoda

Smash Apprentice
Quick question: When counterpicking after losing the first match, can you call for a double random character pick?

Oh, and Rainbow Cruise should be counterpick... And this is coming from a Marth user.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Begins with Melee Doubles, Followed by Melee Singles, followed by Brawl Doubles, and then finally Brawl Singles . Tournaments

Brawl Doubles will start after Melee Doubles, but no earlier than 12:30pm
Melee Singles will start after Brawl Doubles, but no earlier than 2:00pm

Brawl Singles will start after Melee SIngles, but no earlier than 3:30pm
Someone explain this to me.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Currently playing SOnic Unleashed... I no longer care for Brawl until I finish that game!!!

Oh and BTW... SEGA HAS FINALLY FIXED IT!!!! Sonic CAN BE PLAYED IN 3D *****es!!!!!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Currently playing SOnic Unleashed... I no longer care for Brawl until I finish that game!!!

Oh and BTW... SEGA HAS FINALLY FIXED IT!!!! Sonic CAN BE PLAYED IN 3D *****es!!!!!!
Well, Adventure 2 was a wonderful game.

Not that I don't have a personal vendetta against Sonic, but I just wanted to say that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

what? so its good? hope i win some money from C3 so i can buy it, cause im retardedly broke :laugh:

drew, ill mm for 5-10, whichever you want.

nick, bring sonic unleashed to this tourney so i can play it

B_AWAL

Smash Master
what? so its good? hope i win some money from C3 so i can buy it, cause im retardedly broke :laugh:

drew, ill mm for 5-10, whichever you want.

nick, bring sonic unleashed to this tourney so i can play it
k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
They should totally ban FD, the background is too distracting. Also, Battlefield lets people walljump =(

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
thats it, new tournament rules,

Only legal stages
75m, Big Blue, Mario Bros

You must use the wii mote, not the mote and chuck, just the wii mote

5 stock
Items
after that if you lose, you have to kiss your opponent's ***!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well, Adventure 2 was a wonderful game.

Not that I don't have a personal vendetta against Sonic, but I just wanted to say that.
Adventure 2 was my favorite. ON my list it's behind Sonic the hedgehog 3 and Knuckles(Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles combined) followed by Sonic CD. I'd say Sonic Unleashed so far might be better than Sonic Adventure 2. It's just a little tedious at times :-/

Lizard

Smash Ace
While i agree with Drew's new rules, Mushroomy Kingdom and the custom stage Lighthouse Aerie need to be added to the list of legal stages!

Golden Sun rocks my world

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Adventure 2 was my favorite. ON my list it's behind Sonic the hedgehog 3 and Knuckles(Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles combined) followed by Sonic CD. I'd say Sonic Unleashed so far might be better than Sonic Adventure 2. It's just a little tedious at times :-/
Sonic 3 and Knuckles FTMFW! I love that game.

anyways, does anybody want to challenge me in a game of CASTLEVANIA JUDGMENT, when they come up? ill kick your *** with Simon!

D_B_S

Smash Lord
New Rules:

Grab the coin Match

98 minutes

Slow Mode with invisble

Best out of 51

Legal Stages: Rainbow Cruise

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Nah

Best rules ever