• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PanHandle Brawlfest- WTF is 40% (Tallahassee, FL) (12-13-08)

KBM

Smash Ace
They got a huge *** tourney in Palm City this weekend Drew, ****in EVERYBODY is gonna be there. Me and Justis are gonna get tickets if we can come up with the money. If that happens, we'll just have to miss the Brawlfest :(

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
i know my zelda scares you Sean, but i didn't expect it would make you fly to another city. :p lol jk im just kidding, but are you serious about there being a tourney in palm city, i know youre not going but really?

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
They got a huge *** tourney in Palm City this weekend Drew, ****in EVERYBODY is gonna be there. Me and Justis are gonna get tickets if we can come up with the money. If that happens, we'll just have to miss the Brawlfest :(
Your mom is not gona let you go that far, might as well just stay.

KBM

Smash Ace
there's a tournament every 5 minutes in Palm City. Everyone mains captain falcon in Palm City.

But no, I'm not serious about going. It's dangerous in Palm City.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Is anyone else planning on going to the 27th GIGS?

i will be in town so i will prolly be going.... hope tally's crew's and out of towners will go represent!

KBM

Smash Ace
pretty much mike, heck, christmas family time is over once the gifts are open :p

but i do certainly possess an interest in attending winter GIGS

Lizard

Smash Ace
Should be alot of fun!

i would offer rides and all, but i will already be in Orlando as of around the 15th.

Hope to see more PHB'ers there!

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
its just toooo F'n awesome for your computers!

anyway JSSN and I are going to be taking Brawl Doubles this time around!

Lizard

Smash Ace
After seeing such awesome Fluxxed up action from DBS..... it certainly would be nice to see some Singles friendlies from our good friend Drew ;)

Upload now Drew :bee:

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Dude i had to download new programs for my mac, so i can convert files and i could be able to see them, omg its taking me so long, right now im figuring out hte best settings for uploading videos on youtube using iMOvie.

Taking me a little bit but i will post the matches on my account when i get this figured out xD!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I'll check out these videos when I get back from my exam, but I just wanted to say I'm going to the 27th Gigs tourny with Inui and Eight (not Justice, another Eight, lol). So expect me there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm...i should probably talk to DBS about housing, since the tourney IS a few days away.

All winning proceeds from this tourney will be donated directly to the Build a Plane Ticket Foundation

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
hmm...i should probably talk to DBS about housing, since the tourney IS a few days away.

All winning proceeds from this tourney will be donated directly to the Build a Plane Ticket Foundation
Me and Dbs were actually talking about this the other night, theres more people coming from up north and DBS was gona house them too, but no worries we will find a place either way it could be nicks (awal), or darvon's.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Good **** jssn! You must've been playing a lot of marth's lately. :p
you know what, I was so happy that i got to have Marth practice that thursday before the tournament. OUr match on thursday helped me out alot of Saturday.... no joke!!.. i fear your marth. his Fair and his Fb moves OMG.

Zone

Smash Champion
I hope a significant # of pple enter melee. it's more fun to know I have to go through 8 people instead of 2 lol

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Oh ya, Inui :p

We'll play more this thursday I hope. Depending on when my exam is, I might be late, but I'm coming for sure.

Lizard

Smash Ace
I can't wait for this Thursday...... gonna be some much needed practice....

Just hope i have plenty of time to study before it :ohwell:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
List of People Comin

FU - 7 people
AWAL
DBS
JSSN
LIZARD
Mrftw

Deez Nutz - 4 people
HRNUT