• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panera's Smashfest - Massillon, OH (Confirmed for 10/16)

Skyson

Smash Ace
I typically only hold these on Fridays and Saturdays, so just checking for this thread on a Thursday would do fine. I don't really "shake things up" in terms of dates. Like, the last 3 or 4 I've held have been on a Friday. <_<

PrinceAlus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I like this smash fest, introduced me to a new restaurant. Having this on the weekends are great.

Can't wait until the next smashfest, I got to learn how to fight people who try to run out the clock. Got to get myself to stop fumbling too.

Frustrating how it seems that really I haven't made any progress since 6 months ago.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Sunnova B, no word has come up on my cards.

I might have to make a drive back up to that venue. ~_~

I really hope I didn't just lose $100+ of cards for some hours of friendlies. xD

Unrelated, but still, whatevs.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nice, only an hour away. I might show up to this at around 4-5 if I decide to come.

@ Skyson- What kind of cards did you lose?

Skyson

Smash Ace
KB - Yugiohs. They were neatly arranged (two deck boxes and some cards underneath) in a little silver box.

And shoot, the more the merrier.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Back into the light.

I'm bringing a Gamecube with Melee, not a TV this time due to my ride arrangement. Also, for some reason, I cannot find my memory card. I know it's as easy as switching cards between games, but whatever.

So, if someone could bring a TV to cover my setup, that'd be grand.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Don't know when I'll make it... Probably when I get tired of doing my work for class... :/ Is Blue Rogue going? Do I need to bring my Wii with Brawl?

Skyson

Smash Ace
Pretty sure he's coming. I'll make sure to contact people.

If we get a lot of setups, we're gonna need power strips. The back room only has 3 outlets. >_>

Skyson

Smash Ace
I'm here now since I had to come early. I has a Melee semisetup with no TV or memory card. ~_~

Nobody else even comes in the back room, it's very odd. So, it's basically started. xD

I need to get a hold of ithrowthings about this card situation..

Skyson

Smash Ace
lmao, that's no good. Sorry man.

You doing anything this weekend, like Saturday night? I might be able to head up there and play.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Tony, you should totally go to Parma this weekend(and give me a ride ;p).
But aren't we overdue for one of these now? "Weakdays" are starting to last way long for me...

Skyson

Smash Ace
Tony is Skyson, yes.

Maybe. I was starting to make alternate plans for this Saturday since it's one of the first Saturdays in a LONG while that I haven't had a Melee tournament to go to. :/

If things fall through (which, judging by the people involved in my alternate plans, they will) then I'll look at coming up to play some Melee.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
No you won look you will come since i didnt get a chance to eliminate you in the bracket cuz i had work so you must give me a money match for compensation :)))

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Soooo, that mean you're coming? Gimme ride yes? And would it be possible for us to pick up someone else(Suyon, he looked about 20 mins out of the way).

Skyson

Smash Ace
I should be able to take you + me + Suyon, if you're willing to endure an hour long (+20 minutes) car ride with my mom. xD

Skyson

Smash Ace
Well, this is lame.

I'm not going to Steve's this Saturday. So.. I can't give you a ride.

Last minute bailing: It's just what I do. -_-

Skyson

Smash Ace
Yeah.. it's really not me that was bothered by this. I wasn't going to this tournament, I have the one next week to go to for Melee.

It's the fact that I bailed on you about 3 days before, and to my knowledge you have no alternative. I hope you can find one. >_>

Top Bottom