• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panera's Smashfest - Massillon, OH (Confirmed for 10/16)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'll make sure I come to more of these... Of course, only when I don't have to drive to a tourney on a Friday night... Like this week... :/

Skyson

Smash Ace
I'm willing to believe that most of the attendants to this will be going to the tournament in Warren that day. I am trying to make plans to do so, at least. So, I doubt it. If you want to call and set one up for that day, it's all good. I'm not the only one able to set these up. =O

yes

Smash Rookie
NNID
smokio
3DS FC
0989-1886-7815
ay, I just read about the tourney. I would go if the Hall of Fame parade wasn't on that same day. Oh well. Maybe I can whip up some activity.

Defqon.1

Smash Rookie
Anna apparently told me to reserve Panera's for a Smashfest either tomorrow or Saturday, and obviously it'd be for Friday, but I'm just wondering if anyone out there would come to one tomorrow.

Edit: Derp, nevermind, their reservations are completely booked for tomorrow.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Saturday we're all going to be at tourneys... Have you tried getting a ride to OUGA's? I'm sure Argent and ITT still have room left.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

I'm rooting for you to place well, Blue Rogue. You're too keen of a player to get anything less than top 5-10. Good luck. :3

~The Gifted Unknown

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Saturday we're all going to be at tourneys... Have you tried getting a ride to OUGA's? I'm sure Argent and ITT still have room left.
I don't think I'm going to go...

My mom wont let random people pick me up for one, I didn't like kiests tourney last time I went, (I would try again if i lived closer), and also there are live streams and I'm ashamed.:laugh:

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Have fun at smash bash losers ;p
But why is Darrell saying this is on for today?

Skyson

Smash Ace
Probably because Darrell is a g4ypi. Sell him for 5000.

Zach specifically said it was booked for today, unless Darrell went behind both of them and already reserved it for himself.

If he isn't going to come out and say that he did, then he's being a coy mother****er for no reason. >_>

Skyson

Smash Ace
Thanks to someone's wishes, I reserved Panera's for next Friday.

Yes, this one is actually planned an entire week in advance.

Massive plan time = massive attendance.

Let's go.

Shikonrai

Smash Rookie
Dorp, I need to record stuff, since I am usually up at inhuman hours, I can upload things now.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
harrharr, But I beat him in pools DDDDDDDD:
I think I was starting to crash, Shugo's Falco ***** me harder right before that...
Johns aside though, yeah, and you can help me train my new second 8D

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You beat someone who didn't know the matchup... :p I need MK practice anyway... I wanna capture the pure pwnage I had when we played against Mister Eric and Metaflair...

New secondary? You're not seconding MK, are you?

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Please say your seconding MK and 3rding Diddy...

I need to fight more of both.
I can be helped right?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I started picking up Diddy a little... It's between him and PT... My Diddy is definitely not as good as Bboy's though...

Skyson

Smash Ace
Confirmed for this Friday. It doesn't start until 5:00, though. Keep that in mind, yo. Showing up 2 hours early will not profit very much.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
My Diddy is enough to give ITT and some other NEOH players a lot of trouble... :laugh:

I'm pretty sure I could find an actual monkey from a zoo, throw a hat and t-shirt on him and train him to play diddy good enough to give me some trouble. I'd give him a banana every time he pulled a banana in the game and when he used a glide toss, he'd get a drink.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
LOL! You got better at the matchup... You wrecked my Diddy the day after I posted that... What you just said sounds more like something I would say...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Yeah, I need to check the Regional Tourney Board more often. This is only a few miles from my house. I missed it. Oh well, I was working anyways. :psycho:

4% APR

Smash Champion
nice, i'll prolly be there around 4ish. Want a set up?

is tom coming? i kinda wanna play some pt =)

Skyson

Smash Ace
Oh yes. We've got it again. I didn't even realize the date until I asked to reserve it Friday. xD

4:00 to 10:00, this Friday. Getting in some Test Your Might practice, eh?

Top Bottom