• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale Bi-Weeklies 5 Jan.3!!!

Charoo

Smash Champion
palmdale crew would like to invite a challenge to any "crews" out there.

for money, for funsies, for pride. whatever you want.

we seriously have to make roster decisions on crew battles lmfao.

too many people to choose from.
deepsocal vs palmdale 2?

too bad only me and edrees still plays though =(

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
We are talking about Brawl right? And I never said that he's Marth isn't good. Just boring and gay. And please don't tell me that ledge camping isn't gay/boring.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
alright, yeah ledge camping is gay/boring but I support Mike. MAKE BRAWL GAY FOR EVERYONE MIKE

one thing I regret not doing in tournament, is camping and tornado *****-ing with MK =/

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
i enjoy mikes marth

:dizzy:

maybe its just me but i dont really see that ledge camping as being very affective or gay lol.
mike always seems to be winning, and when he gets the lead he goes to that tactic, but it doesnt work. he barely racks on any damage and ends up getting killed anyway lol.

but i enjoy watching mike because hes probly the best marth on the west coast right now. and he does some pretty cool stuff. he almost breaks a shield like 4 times a match lol.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Marth has a hard time getting back onto the stage, IMHO. If Mike is ledge camping to get you to back off the edge, I think that's legitimate.

Now, if he is doing it while you're away from the edge, then that's a different story. XD

Edit: Culver Crew...cocky? Yeah, maybe a little. :laugh:

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
i enjoy mikes marth

:dizzy:

maybe its just me but i dont really see that ledge camping as being very affective or gay lol.
mike always seems to be winning, and when he gets the lead he goes to that tactic, but it doesnt work. he barely racks on any damage and ends up getting killed anyway lol.

but i enjoy watching mike because hes probly the best marth on the west coast right now. and he does some pretty cool stuff. he almost breaks a shield like 4 times a match lol.
Now that I think about it.. it does always backfire on him. The reason I find it boring is because it's repetitive and shaves off 1-2 minutes of a match just to get him killed in the end. The thought of it is actually pretty funny.

@ Mike:

Your sarcasm was bluntly noted.

@ Bardul:

Culver Crew sucks. Next time, stop johning and accept a defeat (even if it is to a random). :chuckle:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@ Bardul:

Culver Crew sucks. Next time, stop johning and accept a defeat (even if it is to a random). :chuckle:
What are you talking about? I lost to WTZZZ, a great Lucario player. I also lost to Chaz.

I wasn't sandbagging at all at this tournament.

I even went Jiggly Puff and Wario in my second match.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
WTZZZ isn't great or even good.

And I didn't say you were sandbagging.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
did captain falcon go to this tournament? i want his autograph please

i heard he lives in socal

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Why is Koryuu talking about camping and repetitive moves
He float camped the whole time and did fair all the way on my cousin . . . . and lost? lol
Mike is actually fun to watch play and play against imo
Hes just a smart player too, he does **** most Marth player dont do and he uses it effectively
Ledge camping is a technique you use and players get desperate and fall for things like that
Its gay but its part of the game

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Edit: I sounded like a d!ck in this post. I read replied to Shadow's post on a bad day.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Woah, Brawl is serious business apparently! One can never tell how serious a player is being online, and it seems to be a very arbitrary concept in the first place.

I'm still not sure if I'll be attending this event or Compton. It all depends on where the rest of the players I'm driving prefer. If I can't make it, I hope everyone has a good time. Thanks again to CreepyFingers and his family for hosting a great event last time, and it was nice meeting a lot of cool people.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Palmdale is amazing. I love the Palmdale crew! <3

But man... I got ***** so hard at that tourney. Singles AND doubles. I've never been carried so hard in teams in my life....

My only accomplishment was taking Shadow to round 3... but that's it... **** I have to step it up!

Top Bottom