• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale Bi-Weeklies 5 Jan.3!!!

AME2

Smash Cadet
I wonder if they're still doing singles` I know NorCal called everyone from NorCal at 4 PM and they said they were still doing doubles.

Drecker

Smash Ace
DSF didn't enter crews because he thought it would be unfair.

As for doubles, DSF / Shadowrob won, BoA / Teba second.

DSF won singles (Again), Meep second.

Edit: BoA winning crews with Captain Falcon = LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Drecker

Smash Ace
Third Strike moneymatches to pay for crackburgers, yessssssss.

SoCal Crew should've renamed themselves CaliFiction.

Drecker

Smash Ace
I've been staying at Race's since Friday, got home last night ~3:30AM (GG Daylight savings). I called Jon and Bardol, neither of them could get a ride.

I didn't even enter, just played friendlies and Third Strike money matches.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
fiction was too good. he kept eating all the snacks that diddy was throwing at him.

but he had bad aim with his fart lol i dont think he hit once. still kicked *** tho.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs and Such

Oh yeah. I wanted to thank Creepy for such an awesome tourney. My first palmdale and it didn't disappoint. I had a lot of fun and all the people there were too awesome. Great stuff everyone. I was so happy with the event I wrote about it in the San Diego Smash Blog. Can't wait for the next one.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
yeah dehf is really good at brawl. he has a good mix of characters to use and he uses them well.

not sure about the entire brackets or w/e cause singles is meh. but he beat that sean guy from norcal and he beat creepy fingers in an honorable no chain grab ditto lol.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL Larry doesn't even play Brawl... And he got 5th?!

Wow.. this game really has no future, does it?

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure spacing and familiarization with the game interface didn't change too much with the transition to Brawl. Larry has experience, and while some things were lost in translation, I've seen him enter Bawrl tournaments since early October. Good is good, and Larry is just good. Why do you think Mango did so well in the early Brawl tournies if he never played the game?

But arguing against Brawl at this point in a Brawl Tourney thread is like picking a fight against an irishman in an irish pub right after St. Patty's Day.

Top Bottom