• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAL/ NTSC(V1.0/1.1/1.2) Disc Version Differences Archive

Banned via Administration
what's this i hear about the only way to punish marth's whiffed fsmash (as roy) in pal is with roy's reverse upb?

Someone want to check that out for me?
that doesn't even make sense. no one should check this.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Gragh i remember when i was trying for hours to do ness' YYG and found out that my version wasnt able to be able to do it.

Catguy

Smash Rookie
I have PAL. and in mine opinion its sucks. Really. I never knew there were different versions of SSBM.
I was watching a HRC video and I noticed you could hit sandbag, even after the time was over and that if you grab sandbaggie and it fell on the 'field'(don't know how to say it else), it was just standing there, you could move around and you could hit it. I was like: 'wow, i am gonna try that.'
And I did and it didn't worked. Bummer. So I was like: 'what the hell??:confused:'
I searched on internet and found out there where different versions, with different things.
I look at the box: PAL. And i look at the differences.
'****'.

jalued

Smash Lord
i have only played PAL tbh but its still pretty dam good. plus, its more balanced, casue there are now 5 characters in the top tier (sheik, falco, fox, marth and peach-in that order) compared to 4 in ntsc. onyl annoying thing is that when playing marth the ken combo doesnt work properly, and trying to spike someone who is recoving can sometimes actually help them lol. :p

oph, plus there are only 3 sections now for tiers, rather than 4. i know its different than the american, but watching the vids its seriously not that differnt. and why is it a bad thing fox cant shine infinite marth?? he can still do it to most of the cast anyway lol. oh, and his upair/upsmash still kills at rediculous %

Top Bottom