• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAL 'n stuff

D

Deleted member

Ok,
I don't really have the time or motivation to port codes for the next month or 2, but I do want PAL to have access to 6.0
I'm basically looking for people that are willing to take over my job as main porter. most of the work isn't even porting but just copy/pasting stuff.

already asked the same thing over at wiird forums so I might also find someone there. people that are interested just give me a sign.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
k got access now ^_^. Ive been waiting for awhile now for a pm back from pk saying what I need to do. We have pretty much finished all the sound effect files except for a few problems that ill fix on the weekend. Someone has been porting the file patch code aswell I think. Ill help out when Im told what i need to do because im not sure whats been done and what hasnt.

D

Deleted member

I bumped this thread instead of making a new one since it's basically the same subject.

I need some NTSC Memdumps.
one on the character select screen, and one during a match.
doesn't really matter what match just state chars, stage, mode etc.

Not going to port right now, but I want to be prepared when I start.

shanus

Smash Hero
PK, can you find out where fighter.pac starts in memory for PAL?

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
You have gecko don't you PK?

The easiest way to find it should be to boot up Wiird, and pause during the strap loading screen. At this point, the game has loaded fighter.pac, but hasn't globalized the offsets, which should allow you to easily do a value search for a particular instruction, and using the Memory Viewer, correlate it to the data in fighter.pac.

Top Bottom