• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PACMEN BJ!!! 24th November 2007!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Pipemen BJ is around the corner.

Smash is so gay.

VA

Smash Hero
Spying on your facebook has revealed that a certain William Guppy lives in the same town as I. Or at least goes to college extremly close to the town that I live in. Small world...well actually...it's a small town.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Wow man that was siiiiiick! Team Toast for most Technical Team in the country maybe?????? DANG!!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Yea i mentioned it to Seph last night and he sed that should be kool but he'l get bk to me to confirm it by tommoro! Aint seen u guys in ages! Seems that u improved alot man! At this rate ur jiggles is gonna give fuzz's a run for its money! (u r maining jiggy now arent u?) :laugh:

spKz

Smash Ace
Yea i mentioned it to Seph last night and he sed that should be kool but he'l get bk to me to confirm it by tommoro! Aint seen u guys in ages! Seems that u improved alot man! At this rate ur jiggles is gonna give fuzz's a run for its money! (u r maining jiggy now arent u?) :laugh:
yeah i am ^___^, and thanks man, you guys should come over for sure last time you was here was the day of AR2 :X

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Well isn't everyone Edwin? I mean you're just soooo amazing at smash! I mean your just unbelievable! Solid technical skill, Great mindgames, I could go on.

spKz

Smash Ace
**** Bronze that sucks man, when are you back down here, we need to get team toast all at once ^___^

pacmen bj will blow your minds

Top Bottom