• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PACMEN BJ!!! 24th November 2007!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
BloodBowler: If you look at this, falcon dittos at the next WOC/STFU fest? 1pound MM?
How very very dare you my good sir!! You have been graced with the opportunity to post in a South thread (A LONDON one even!!!), an opportunity that most would die for.... and THEN u have the audacity to ask for a match with someone in crusty North! BEGONE FIEND!!!!!:mad:

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
I may come, but its most likely going to be a flake.
Have a Laptop there and I may reconsider ^^
Have Xbox360 Drivers installed and I probably will come
Have IAMP and Melty Blood installed along with net, IM COMING!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
I may come, but its most likely going to be a flake.
Have a Laptop there and I may reconsider ^^
Have Xbox360 Drivers installed and I probably will come
Have IAMP and Melty Blood installed along with net, IM COMING!
MAKE SURE UR THERE EVEN IF THEY ONLY HAVE A 50hz TV, and a teacup in the room! And whats this nonsense about u quiting??????? I shall have none of this malarky!!! I wanna see those IC's in tip top form next tym i see you boy! BEST IC in ENGLAND RIGHT HERE PEEPS!!!! AVE SOME A THAT!!!

PS even tho melty blood is FREAKING SICK!!!!But then again i love Guilty Gear and thats quite similar!

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Melty Blood > GGXX
Melty Blood > Iamp
Iamp > Street Fighter

Yeah and wot bladz!?

Ill try but i dont know where they live. Also ive decided not to quit, but rather ill quit bothering with getting better since I need to train my IAD and Whiffcancel along with getting a new brain for mindgames.

LOL @ Charles Kouma and Nrvnqsr

Whos gonna bring a laptop or a USB filled with drivers and MBAC on it?

BTW anyone who wants to add me on msn its Hieuhuudo@hotmail.co.uk

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Melty Blood > GGXX
Melty Blood > Iamp
Iamp > Street Fighter
I was with u until u made that RIDICULOUS comment bro!! NOTHING OWNS STREET FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING I SAY!!! Street fighter is the GODFATHER of them all! Without it there would be no Melt Blood or any other 2d fighter! NEVER BLASPHEME AGAIN!!!!!!:mad:

VA

Smash Hero
Frozenwave, your IC's are impressive mengz, I wish you'd just keep playing, I thought you had some awesome tricks up your sleeve but were way too predictable. ****, we need some good IC's on the scene.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
I would like to say I USED to have decent mindgames but now ive just gone into all offensive

Maybe its time for more defensive play...if I still do, Ill probably only attend Smashfests since its cheaper

RaF Photobucket is down so I cant upload the siggie I made...ill reckon ill make a new one anyways

Good IC's on scene...

Whats up this saturday again?

spKz

Smash Ace
i got melty and NET, you will have to install/download Drivers, but if i do a tourney i will need access to the pc from time to time :) <3

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
who plays anything but smash at a smashfest

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
charles lol he was playin that game on the comp pratically the whole time i was at craig... i have house of the dead on my xbox.
and frostbyte plays a lil pokemon lol but he play smash the whole smashfest usually so he can get away with it

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
who plays 'type of the dead' at all?

Top Bottom