• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Friend Codes

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I just added you on AIM Atlus, and you weren't online. I have a Snorlax I can give you.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Hey there Lucky :)

I just hatched a Shiny Abra yesterday, but I have no use for it. I'll trade it to you if you can get me a Blissey with Seismic toss, Bold Nature, and good IVs in Defense and Sp Defense (like 25 or higher).

I don't have Emerald, so I can't get a Blissey with Seismic Toss :(

i can get you a blissy with seismec toss and i will even try to get the nature but i dont really understand IVs sorry.....is a bold natured chansey with siesmic toss enough?

LuCKy

Smash Master
hey jtb you would you trade the abra for a chansey with seismic toss and something else?because when i breed the chansey the egg dosnt learn the move so is there something else you want

LuCKy

Smash Master
so anybody else have a shiny pokemon that they will trade? like i said before i will try to get anything i can to trade you and if possible i will even try to get the nature

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I've got a shiney Wingull. Could I get a Kyogre for it? It's untrained and doesn't have a nickname.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Blah, people who use legendaries on Wifi Battle Revolution make me mad.

Even when they are paralyzed, but don't act paralyzed at all -_-

LuCKy

Smash Master
I've got a shiney Wingull. Could I get a Kyogre for it? It's untrained and doesn't have a nickname.
sure thing wanna trade saturday? my aim is thelegendofLuCKy if you dont have an aim then i will just keep checking this thread

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I got mine after my first Badge too. After that, the Global Trading Station in Jubilife opens up and the downstairs in pokecenters becomes available. Just remember that you do all your wifi battles downstairs at pokecenters. The GTS in Jubilife is just for putting (one) Pokemon up for trade.

Hit me up with your FC when you get it, Sushim4n.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
"Sushiman" doesn't fit for a name. >_>
Make sure to add me.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Everyone should consider joining The PNL - a forum dedicated to trainers and battlers alike. We have a revolutionary Team Battle system that is a lot of fun. I'm a moderator on it and also the leader of Team Rocket (I took over after Aftermath quit playing Pokemon).

Atlus8

Smash Master
Is anyone going to OC3 this Friday? Since I have finished FFIII, I have been playing Pearl alot more recently; I even managed to search and capture a Feebas on Ruby version. So I'm looking for a trade: female Eevee for my female Feebas. (I have tons have Feebas, so it's cool.)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pokemon Battle Revolution Tournament this Saturday!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pokemonbr/default.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&

The tournament will be held at select Gamestops across the United States. There is a list of them on the link above.

The tournament will be played on Pokemon Battle Revolution (or so it says).

1st Prize - Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii and a Pokemon T-Shirt
2nd Prize - Pokemon T-Shirt

And I quote "Everyone gets a free Pokemon special gift for showing up!"

So if you are not going to OC3, check this out!

Lit

Smash Ace
yes im down for that
but that means i need to finish ev training my pokemon though.... i only got one left but is anyone down for a 3 on 3 right now?

Lit

Smash Ace
ur done are u serious good job man really good job...
and i was done i just decieded to get switch out a pokemon for somthing else...
and do u want to play right now j
3 on 3 maybe?

Lit

Smash Ace
how bout u go on aim im already on and we need to catch up on som things as well i havent talked to u since the last s & c tourney

Top Bottom