• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Friend Codes

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be winning all 3 Rancho tourneys, if time permits me.

kthxbye

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Lawl, my team is **** though. And I'm adding another **** character to it by Saturday.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'll be at 0C3. Trade records with me... between SSBM matches, of course. :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, don't be a ***** and use hacked pokemon.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Anyone who wants to battle should PM me or message me on AIM at the s/n kittieslolz.

No ubers or hacked ****.

Lit

Smash Ace
With your non-legit Milotic :ohwell:
SO tell me J how is my milotic not legit.. Just bec it has a move that is allowed in the New standards of pokemon. Jason they updated the thread on which pokemon and moves are allowed. My Miltioic is nothin close to a non legit pokemon.
Wow, don't be a ***** and use hacked pokemon.
And im not A ***** *****.. i dont use hacked pokemon i like the game to much to be cheatin ya digg. Jason just said that just because thier is somthin special about my milotic That no one else has in the game...

Lit

Smash Ace
To bad that i got him though an egg... You can tell that i got him though an egg bec the nature that he has isnt the one i wanted... And real talk when i did get him i thought my game was courrupt bec i never seen some purple feebas before.
Feebas alone is utlra hard to find. let alone finding a fucin shiny...
Jason like for real im not derek cuz... i dont cheat on this game.... Wat is my milotic to hard to face or sumthin..
Bec you makin it seem like my milotic is a god or sumthin..

AND YEAH THE PROABLITIY OF ME GETTING A SHINY IS 1 AND 8,191 BATTLES

...yeah i got pretty lucky but u shouldnt be saying things like that if its not true

LuCKy

Smash Master
i got a shiny snorlax:) hell **** your milotic lol hopefully i can battle somebody by tomorro im so close to finishing my team

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Theres nothing wrong with shiny pokemon...I have a shiny Lavitar and I've hatched a shiny Abra.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
To bad that i got him though an egg... You can tell that i got him though an egg bec the nature that he has isnt the one i wanted... And real talk when i did get him i thought my game was courrupt bec i never seen some purple feebas before.
Feebas alone is utlra hard to find. let alone finding a fucin shiny...
Jason like for real im not derek cuz... i dont cheat on this game.... Wat is my milotic to hard to face or sumthin..
Bec you makin it seem like my milotic is a god or sumthin..

AND YEAH THE PROABLITIY OF ME GETTING A SHINY IS 1 AND 8,191 BATTLES

...yeah i got pretty lucky but u shouldnt be saying things like that if its not true
not to mention you got the perfect nature so 1 : 131,056

Lit

Smash Ace
i beg to differ lucky and 6th sense...
My milotic is on point u need at least 2-3 pokemon to take him out... he is to good..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I have a shiny with the perfect nature too. Just no good IVs.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can only go to one. VG EB isn't doing a tournament, and the Gamestop in Terra Vista Towncenter and the EB in Ontario Mills are both at 2. I'll be at the Terra Vista one since its just right down the street.

Lit

Smash Ace
ooo than i might just meet u there bec i live right off of terra vista....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm guessing you're running a Milotic with Aqua Ring, Recover, and Leftovers?

If so, while it may take a while to take it out, its unlikely that you could take something out. A Poke could easily take Milotic out while its setting up its wall. Or, I could just use my Blissey and take out Milotic.

Lit

Smash Ace
so wat happened at the tourney jtb
i woke up to late to go do to a party so was anyone good there or just a bunch of noobs

Dosky

Smash Rookie
yeah

Andres
FC - 1289-8571-5237
SO. Cal.
timei will be able to battle or trade 11am-11pm

Top Bottom