• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac West online games thread

Miharu

Smash Hero
everyone should play league of legends
league of legends sucks

it's worse than dota (yes, if that's at all possible)

it's pretty much riot games attempting to make an MMO out of dota

HoN, on the other hand is DotA running on a better engine

D

Deleted member

I probably would have gotten below 60 if I knew earlier that the blue space refills the bottom right meter

Shroomed

Smash Master
ive been playing league of legends for like 2 days straight

i love this game, and it does not suck chris

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My name on HoN is Treebender

i dont play much because pugs make me rage

DontLoseUrLuggage

Smash Cadet
pat PLEASEEEEEEEEEE let me have a beta key

this guy at work wont stop talking about it and i want to play lol
pat has like 8 if you wanted to play
im not that interested cuz its EXACTLY like dota, just with a brand new engine, literally everything else is the same. altho i would play it to support S2 games, cuz they made Savage, a very **** game (HAS ANYONE PLAYED IT)

pockyD

Smash Legend
guys don't fight, i'm sure dota and "lol" both suck ***

i played some savage but i was discouraged by how confused (aka bad) i was (esp when dying to surprise melee attacks and not knowing what happened)

Noble-

Smash Ace
Check this out guys!

It's a pretty cool flash game(Horror/Puzzle).

http://www.hotel626.com/

You don't really have to wait till 6...just change the time on your computer.

Hope you like!

Short Description:

Teenagers were invited to enter Hotel 626 online, and presented with a scary scenario, being trapped in a hotel with the only way out through unpleasant challenges using their webcam, microphone and mobile phone.

Hotel 626 uses several groundbreaking techniques to dial up the experience. Your webcam sneaks a picture of you and shows it to you later, inside the lair of a madman. Your one salvation is a phone call on your actual cell phone with directions on how to get out. To make it scarier, you have to play in the dark. Hotel 626 is only open from 6pm to 6am. Players must maneuver through darkened hallways, a madman’s lair, and sing a demon baby to sleep in order to find their way to safety.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Somebody play starcraft with me

If you dont have it it takes like 5 minutes to set up

If you dont know how to play Ill teach you

D

Deleted member

Haven't played in about a month

but

I'll play some PYTHON

or Neo Medusa, maybe heartbreak ridge

JDM

Smash Champion
My All Normal type team will be done soon on my Platinum version. (I just picked a random theme to make it interesting) If anybody wants to play it at a tourney then ask me.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i just wanna thank iris for choking and making the osl AND the msl have the two most boring finals ever

GRATZ

Grila

Smash Journeyman
My All Normal type team will be done soon on my Platinum version. (I just picked a random theme to make it interesting) If anybody wants to play it at a tourney then ask me.
very weird anthony but i will lols we should mm but depending if you're down for it and wat kinda team i have to use

Top Bottom