• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac West online games thread

Lovage

Smash Hero
marth pwnzr i dont think ur good at that other game cuz u talk so much trash on a smash brothers forum ur probably COMPENSATING

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Before you go ego; Fix ping oyu spike like a ***** and dodge more kay? Lost to my dagger el oh el then left when i was gonna sword

D

Deleted member

i win 5-3

thanks for the matches marthpwnzer

if you wanted to sword then i would've let you leave anytime and switch

your loss

and you had cash armor too
--

i dont like money matches in anything unless its friendly melee smashers, not people who talk smack for no reason, random stranger guy

Yes, I play GunZ more since im actually good, and not garbage like I am in melee.
no you are not

Lovage

Smash Hero
hahahahah
and that's marthpwnzer in a nutshell folks, thanks for tuning in

[17:08] Johnny: he does all these tricks but hes not that good at aiming
[17:08] LingBling6: hahahaha
[17:09] LingBling6: what's cash armor?
[17:09] LingBling6: is that where u pay real life money?
[17:09] Johnny: yeah
[17:09] LingBling6: LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

hahahahahahahahahaha

Noble-

Smash Ace
Wait so Iccup SC can't be played over Bnet?

**** that

All the Leetzors are on Bnet playing SC and WC2

OH BTW

*Vodage
*Sir_Vodage

Diablo 2 UsWest Classic Ladder

PM me for SvS duels! U will lose!

Diablo 2

Smite Vs. Smite?
I had one of the best Vindicator Pali's on US West. I think I still have a screenshot of all my gear, let me go check.

Guaranteed I would beat you if I had all my old gear on me.

3 month deletion thing FTL.

In regards to DotA, I've sort of been playing...just to "train" Lovage.
If anyone wants to play, just IM me on Bnet or on AIM - "HookedOnPwnics". (I'm really rusty)
Bnet pubs are really boring and annoying. Play on Garena or get into a league if you want real fun.

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
haha lol noobs, did you not read my above post; He spikes then dodges

Dont talk adam+lovage; you guys couldn't even get good at your own game. Don't act all hard cause you place decent now in melee that the game is out of its prime; and the good players are all gone.
@S2J

I said i will switch to sword; then you said something and left. I dont even D-Style scrub also learn to not lag.

Lovage

Smash Hero

Dont talk adam+lovage; you guys couldn't even get good at your own game.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

mathpwnzer stop johning and just admit that you talked **** to someone you don't know, acted all big publicly, and then got thoroughly trounced.
:psycho::psycho::chuckle:

JDM

Smash Champion
Selling my KoL account if anybody plays that for $20. (I think I'm at mid level 40's and I have a V mask which is worth around $40 I think.)

D

Deleted member

Dont talk adam+lovage; you guys couldn't even get good at your own game. Don't act all hard cause you place decent now in melee that the game is out of its prime; and the good players are all good.
@S2J

I said i will switch to sword; then you said something and left. I dont even D-Style scrub also learn to not lag.

why am i the scrub if you suck with a dagger :(

joeplicate

Smash Master
Let me lay this out for you, Ryan.

You're a dumb boy with an obnoxious internet persona.

You're trying so hard right now to come off as cool and confident, but it's completely transparent.

Keep talking, you only have half of pac west ridiculing you right now. Go for broke!

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Let me lay this out for you, Ryan.

You're a dumb boy with an obnoxious internet persona.

You're trying so hard right now to come off as cool and confident, but it's completely transparent.

Keep talking, you only have half of pac west ridiculing you right now. Go for broke!
You're a crappy melee player

Who trys to be the next NeighorhoodP; and rides his ****.

You're a wannabe stoner and **** writer.

You think I care what pac west thinks of me **** no.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Man, Sherigami has told me many times that you lie a lot and that he doesn't like you but since I really didn't know you, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

But wow he was right, you lie and john a lot. X_x

Good **** Johny.

Get *****.

Yayuhzzzzz

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Man, Sherigami has told me many times that you lie a lot and that he doesn't like you but since I really didn't know you, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

But wow he was right, you lie and john a lot. X_x

Good **** Johny.

Get *****.

Yayuhzzzzz
Who the **** are you?

joeplicate

Smash Master
boy ryan, you really outdid yourself this time. making a personal attack on someone you don't even know?? good one!

how many times have you defaulted to the whole "****ty melee player" shtick?
the last two times you tried to insult me, and then talking about adam and lovage before that.
time to think of a new insult

you say I dickride neighborhood p, yet you're taking the ****ty "stoner english major" argument straight from his mouth. I hate to break it to you, but it wasn't even accurate when he said it!

I can assure you that my drug use is nothing if not moderate ;)
I haven't even declared a major, and I probably won't study literature anyway.
Sucks when you try to diss someone you don't know and end up looking like a jackass for it.

It's painfully obvious that you DO care what other people think of you--after all, why haven't you stopped posting yet?--and stabbed by a nipple sucks, and he would still beat you at melee.

go back to gunz, *****

Lovage

Smash Hero
LMAOOOO poor kid

volcom880 said:
Alright, heres a little background info. I am a 16 years old male and weigh 240 pounds and i'm nearly 6ft. My height keeps me looking better then a normal height 240 pound teenager, but thats not the case. Im starting to feel slow, and even less active then I was before last fall. I want to lose weight before I start school in the fall, since I dont want to miss out on all the fun stuff at school such as dances, and beach trips. So heres my problem, my family is not very supportive of my "weight issue", and its hard to stick on any diet with my slimmer one year younger brother taunting you while you try to work out. With that problem addressed I want to find a diet that I can do without my family knowing. Any suggestions? Also on certin diets, is it possible for me to lose about 20 pounds or 40 in 2 months? Thanks alot.

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Oh lol i forgot about that. That post did me no good as you cans see.

lol

Lovage i still get more *****es then you. Go listen more techn *****; never ever been to a rave.

Lovage

Smash Hero
keep at it bro! u got this!

LOOOOL
marthpwnzr edit'd that last post 4 times in like 30 seconds, ahahaha he's trying so hard to create the right image for volcom880!!!

joeplicate

Smash Master
LingBling6 (11:16:07 PM): idk firs he was like
LingBling6 (11:16:14 PM): "i stopped caring about that so long ago /qq"
LingBling6 (11:16:25 PM): then " who gives a **** **** u lovage, i get more ***** than that *****"
LingBling6 (11:16:29 PM): then the recent one
poop x chute (11:16:48 PM): ahh man
poop x chute (11:16:54 PM): poor guy

Top Bottom