• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac West online games thread

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
anyone got SF4 yet?
so Im maining gouki/gouken with alts sagat/blanka

I really want my gouken to get better, anybody have any tips? I have trouble getting shoryus and especially ex shoryus to hit. Also, I have trouble finding combos if he has any. All I know is bthrow ultra (which is rediculously good, but still)

Huber

Smash Apprentice
anyone got SF4 yet?
so Im maining gouki/gouken with alts sagat/blanka

I really want my gouken to get better, anybody have any tips? I have trouble getting shoryus and especially ex shoryus to hit. Also, I have trouble finding combos if he has any. All I know is bthrow ultra (which is rediculously good, but still)
He doesn't have much for go-to combos. Simple block string of jab jab jab medium hit special move is all I've got so far.

Stand back throw some fireballs (his are amazing) and use his counter moves. Punish with dragon punch move, back throw to tatsu/ultra.

If you want to get fancy ex DP move juggles in the corner for ultra and if you FADC the last hit of it you can do almost anything you want. EX DP move goes through fireballs also so you can just bait them. I think if you do anti-air fireball in the corner it juggles into ultra but that's kinda situational considering all you gotta do is grab him for an unscaled version anyways.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
So if anybody cares I had this moved over to the social room to stop some of the CS/TF2/whatever game topics

Ill keep updating the front page if people wanna keep giving their info

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Ok smashers so lets play GunZ today

I have fathers day **** going on right now but Ill be back around 4 or 5. Im down to train noobies so LETS PLAY

Ill also be AIMing some people when I get back

D

Deleted member

Ok smashers so lets play GunZ today

I have fathers day **** going on right now but Ill be back around 4 or 5. Im down to train noobies so LETS PLAY

Ill also be AIMing some people when I get back

if you haven't already add me in aim: Lingbling6

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
updating/downloading Gunz now. If anyone wants to play my AIM and the website are on the front page. Ill be messaging whoever said they wanted to play yesterday

No its not a long dl

and yes its obviously free, since I asked people to start playing it and it SAYS SO ON FRONT PAGE ARGLE BARGLE

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Wait so Iccup SC can't be played over Bnet?

**** that

All the Leetzors are on Bnet playing SC and WC2

OH BTW

*Vodage
*Sir_Vodage

Diablo 2 UsWest Classic Ladder

PM me for SvS duels! U will lose!

D

Deleted member

D+/ C- on ICCUP = you own the crap out of random pubbies in b.net even if they map hack

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Someone play gunz with me

If you think you good MM me in it and will drop you EZPZ

MM rules:
GZF Tournament rules apply:
Lv 0-10 rings only
No Perm Meds
Lightning flip is banned

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
I doubt it, he prob cant even PPQ+, or TBF get that **** outta here. Plus who plays NA Gunz el oh el......people in ijji are trash; play KGunZ. Id still drop him though.

D

Deleted member

id face you but not interested in downloading korean gunz and leveling up just to money match some random guy i dont know

i'll MM you in Melee though

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Bad? lol im pretty sure im one other better NA CW players... so and S2J i have ijji also

lets play a set, got vent ima record also if we play.

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Me? I quit my job pshh working as a umpire for little league is no fun at all; Neither is selling stuff at the field.all good i made about $3000 after taxes only working sats for 3 months.

D

Deleted member

Bad? lol im pretty sure im one other better NA CW players... so and S2J i have ijji also

lets play a set, got vent ima record also if we play.
ill face you in town or mansion

i dont want to hear your voice though on vent no thanks

don't see why you need to record lol

Top Bottom