• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
I agree! .. like my moveset, I avoided to use any other things besides Pac's own abilities... if Pacster gets in, I'm sure that The Ghost Gang will appear in Smash somehow.. and I'll be very happy if they appear as an AT, .. floating randomly through the stage, hurting people. .. Actually, the new context of the Ghost Gang begin Pac's allies, will work as his series AT, rather than role of enemies. =)
The most likely route for Pac's AT are an 8-bit Ghost Gang, mimicking their original movement patterns (i.e. moving in only the four directions) and passing through the stage to make it work to a tee.

It's not completely unlikely for them to be an AT even if they're his enemies, I mean, we had Devil as an AT. Maybe they could be similar to him and be hostile to all players?

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
The most likely route for Pac's AT are an 8-bit Ghost Gang, mimicking their original movement patterns (i.e. moving in only the four directions) and passing through the stage to make it work to a tee.

It's not completely unlikely for them to be an AT even if they're his enemies, I mean, we had Devil as an AT. Maybe they could be similar to him and be hostile to all players?
Pac would probably get a stage like all the others third party characters... and if it's "The Maze" (which is likely), probably would be there ghosts as stage hazards.. but, generic ghosts,.. with all random colors, just not, of course, Red, Light Blue, Orange and Pink... so, for The Ghost Gang as an AT, they would work better just in favor of the player who found them,... since the Generic Ghosts would have their role to hurt everyone in Pac's stage.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
First time posting on this thread. But I recently noticed something on the official Smash 4 site that I'm sure will be of interest... Okay, so Sega is helping with the game to some extent, right? But they weren't credited at the bottom of the website, where all of the assisting companies are listed, until Sonic was revealed, to avoid spoilers. Now it is, and has been, common knowledge that Bandai Namco is helping with the game to a major degree, but why aren't they credited at all on the site? I mean, if I was a company helping on a game series as renowned Smash Bros., I would want to be credited. So what I'm predicting is that they are waiting until they reveal Pac-Man, to put their companies name up there. I don't see any other reasoning for Namco not to be credited yet. If they had nothing to hide , then why on earth wouldn't they have their name on the site by now. Just my theory.

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
First time posting on this thread. But I recently noticed something on the official Smash 4 site that I'm sure will be of interest... Okay, so Sega is helping with the game to some extent, right? But they weren't credited at the bottom of the website, where all of the assisting companies are listed, until Sonic was revealed, to avoid spoilers. Now it is, and has been, common knowledge that Bandai Namco is helping with the game to a major degree, but why aren't they credited at all on the site? I mean, if I was a company helping on a game series as renowned Smash Bros., I would want to be credited. So what I'm predicting is that they are waiting until they reveal Pac-Man, to put their companies name up there. I don't see any other reasoning for Namco not to be credited yet. If they had nothing to hide , then why on earth wouldn't they have their name on the site by now. Just my prediction.
It's a good point.. it's of knowledge of everyone that NAMCO Bandai is involved on Smash4 development; Sakurai even confirmed and reaffirmed in various interviews, pre and post-E3;... hmm... The credits will be in the game, we all know, but the site is a thing to notice... maybe what you said makes sense,.. may be a good sign. 8D

Oh, and btw, welcome to board. =)

Last edited:

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
What does Mappy look like? I absolutely adore Mappy. I was disappointed to find out that he was in the PSP version and not the Gamecube or PC versions. I'm glad they at least had Pooka, though. He and Pac-Jr. were my main characters.
Every version of Pacman World Rally should of had the same amount of tracks and characters. Why they gave the PSP version the most stuff I'll never know... Anyways, here's a trailer of the PSP version. Mappy is shown off in the trailer a few times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQLDul82lI

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
First time posting on this thread. But I recently noticed something on the official Smash 4 site that I'm sure will be of interest... Okay, so Sega is helping with the game to some extent, right? But they weren't credited at the bottom of the website, where all of the assisting companies are listed, until Sonic was revealed, to avoid spoilers. Now it is, and has been, common knowledge that Bandai Namco is helping with the game to a major degree, but why aren't they credited at all on the site? I mean, if I was a company helping on a game series as renowned Smash Bros., I would want to be credited. So what I'm predicting is that they are waiting until they reveal Pac-Man, to put their companies name up there. I don't see any other reasoning for Namco not to be credited yet. If they had nothing to hide , then why on earth wouldn't they have their name on the site by now. Just my prediction.
Excellent point there. And welcome to the thread!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Every version of Pacman World Rally should of had the same amount of tracks and characters. Why they gave the PSP version the most stuff I'll never know... Anyways, here's a trailer of the PSP version. Mappy is shown off in the trailer a few times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQLDul82lI
I love his little car! I'm seriously hoping there are at least some stickers of other Namco franchises. I know it's not going to happen, but it would make me a happy guy.

First time posting on this thread. But I recently noticed something on the official Smash 4 site that I'm sure will be of interest... Okay, so Sega is helping with the game to some extent, right? But they weren't credited at the bottom of the website, where all of the assisting companies are listed, until Sonic was revealed, to avoid spoilers. Now it is, and has been, common knowledge that Bandai Namco is helping with the game to a major degree, but why aren't they credited at all on the site? I mean, if I was a company helping on a game series as renowned Smash Bros., I would want to be credited. So what I'm predicting is that they are waiting until they reveal Pac-Man, to put their companies name up there. I don't see any other reasoning for Namco not to be credited yet. If they had nothing to hide , then why on earth wouldn't they have their name on the site by now. Just my theory.
I noticed that too. Definitely something to keep an eye on. Especially since we now have precedence of them hiding things to us when it comes to newcomers (Little Mac ring)

D

Deleted member

Not a bad point to bring up. It may just be the way Sakurai does things in a purist way, but you may be right.

As far as the ghost discussion, I think it'd be fine to use the ghosts in Pac-Man's set, it just depends on how they are used. I can imagine Sakurai avoiding using the ghosts just because they are extremely difficult to do respectfully. Pac-Man can't just abuse the ghosts to get by, it has to incorporate all of the chasing, competing (?) and so on, without having them outright attack Pac-Man either, as that's equally stupid. If you were able to balance out those two things, which is pretty difficult, the ghosts could add a lot to Pac-Man's moveset. Not that he needs them to have a complete set, but it's worth a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I posted this yesterday on Miiverse;

... well, I feel a necessity to make some Pac-Man drawings sometimes; =P

D

Deleted member

Great drawing, feel free to post them here. Always a fan of artists on Smash Boards.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I've been working on some Pac-Man pixel art for a challenge I'm making for myself: 31 of my favorite characters in 31 days. The rest of the month will be various video game characters that I've loved over the years, but the first five days are devoted to Pac-Man and the four ghosts. So far I've got Pac-Man, Blinky, and Pinky done and I'm working on Inky today. And yes, I'm basing them on the Ghostly Adventures look, but so far they've been a ton of fun to work on. And I'll be adding them to my sig as I finish them up. :3

Here are the three done so far.

D

Deleted member

Those are amazing! Great job, and Pac-Man has that classic look of a cartoon character that adapts very well to drawings.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Thanks guys! :D I'll keep posting them here as I finish them up.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I've been working on some Pac-Man pixel art for a challenge I'm making for myself: 31 of my favorite characters in 31 days. The rest of the month will be various video game characters that I've loved over the years, but the first five days are devoted to Pac-Man and the four ghosts. So far I've got Pac-Man, Blinky, and Pinky done and I'm working on Inky today. And yes, I'm basing them on the Ghostly Adventures look, but so far they've been a ton of fun to work on. And I'll be adding them to my sig as I finish them up. :3

He may not be my favorite design in 3D, but he looks great in pixel form.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218

Awesome, friend! I didn't know you are a spriter too! (much better than me, btw XD).. if you have a DeviantArt, I'd like to +Watch you and see your gallery better!, Great work! =)

----------
Oh... and, I did something too (more a thing, actually XD),... for the old (erroneous) argument about Pac's relevance on Nintendo platforms; enjoy and (if possible) share when you can; =)

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I love it. It's too true, honestly. He's done so much Nintendo stuff, it's not even funny.
Thanks. XD... I thought about putting the so many NAMCO Museum versions and the Mario Kart Arcade GP flyers too.. but, was so many Pac games alone, that was enough to fill the image... =P... Honestly, Pac-Man being a Multiplatform franchise, I don't see another console if not a Nintendo one being his house, .. he fits so well in the library; just like Sonic and Mega Man, of course.

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, friend! I didn't know you are a spriter too! (much better than me, btw XD).. if you have a DeviantArt, I'd like to +Watch you and see your gallery better!, Great work! =)

----------
Oh... and, I did something too (more a thing, actually XD),... for the old (erroneous) argument about Pac's relevance on Nintendo platforms; enjoy and (if possible) share when you can; =)
Haha, I love this. I always thought that the Pacman is not relevant to Nintendo argument was dumb.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Thanks. XD... I thought about putting the so many NAMCO Museum versions and the Mario Kart Arcade GP flyers too.. but, was so many Pac games alone, that was enough to fill the image... =P... Honestly, Pac-Man being a Multiplatform franchise, I don't see another console if not a Nintendo one being his house, .. he fits so well in the library; just like Sonic and Mega Man, of course.
I think Miyamoto would agree :p

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Agreed. Pac-Man has been on multiple consoles, but the majority of his games are on Nintendo consoles and handhelds, and he's been there since the beginning. Nice job! :D

Finished Inky. One more to go! Clyde will be done tomorrow. :D

D

Deleted member

Not to derail the logic, since the reality is not that far off, but take another look at the website.
© 2014 Nintendo
Original Game: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.
Characters: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc. / Pokémon. / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS / SEGA / CAPCOM CO., LTD.

Yes, Bandai Namco is a co-developer, but....
.....they hold no copyright whatsoever to warrant being credited in what's supposed to be the general copyrights for the game.

You are right though, that should Pac-Man be in the game, they won't be added to the copyrights until he's officially announced. Though it will be in the Characters section since the only thing they can be claimed to own the rights for is Pac-Man.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Haha, I love this. I always thought that the Pacman is not relevant to Nintendo argument was dumb.
It's dumb for more than one reason. Not only is Pac-Man highly relevant to Nintendo (he's relevant to all of gaming, and Nintendo by extension), but Snake is proof that relevance to Nintendo means little. I think a lot of people forget that Smash Bros, more than most things, is relevant to Nintendo. Snake's games may not have made a wave among third-party titles on Nintendo consoles, but Snake's inclusion in Smash made a massive impact that helped bolster sales by the thousands. Nintendo doesn't care how prominent a character is on their hardware; they don't see it like the fans do. If they get the opportunity to use a third-party character that will bring in sales, they'll do it, regardless of some arbitrary number of games that character has starred in on their platforms. Despite what Sakurai says about third-parties being "very special cases", I think that first-party character selection is more strict than who he's willing to include as a guest.

Also, Bauske, those are some fantastic sprites. I especially love the Pac-Man and Pinky ones. Very expressive. They give a lot of personality to the characters. I've always been a sucker for high-quality sprites, and I'd love to see a Pac-Man game with an art direction such as that.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
It's dumb for more than one reason. Not only is Pac-Man highly relevant to Nintendo (he's relevant to all of gaming, and Nintendo by extension).

also..

Finished Inky. One more to go! Clyde will be done tomorrow. :D
once again, amazing job, friend!.... I'd like to have more time, at least on the weekend, for working in some sprites about Pac too, .. but, if is not my job, are the studies taking my time... :\/... Well, anyway, keep going ^^

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I was thinking ... we don't even know if the guest characters will receive stages in the 3DS version of Smash4, but if they are, will be the same as the Wii U's ones? Well .. apparently, is not only an essential rule keep the stages based on handheld games for the 3DS, as we saw in the Little Mac's case; but coincidentally, Sonic, for example, has games that share console and portable versions, as is the case of Sonic Lost World, .. maybe we'll get Windy Hill Zone on the both versions (and in the Mega Man's case, well ... he has great games on the handhelds, like the GameBoy ones, that would derive some good ideas, but it is possible to consider the releases of Mega Man I~VI on 3DS' Virtual Console, right? ... perhaps we'll get Wily's Castle from Mega Man II on the 3DS too) ...

but what about Pac-Man? ... as I said, if we're getting the same stage for the both versions for the guest characters, "The Maze" would be adequate.. since we have the original Pac-Man on GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GBA and, of course, on the 3DS' Virtual Console... but, if not the same stage, I think would be cool something more based on his 3D incarnation.. I'd love some Pac-Man World series stage, since all the games from the series are on Nintendo's handhelds, but, probably we could get something from Ghostly Adventures, which is the most recent (And I think that a Pac-Man World stage would enter in conflict with Pac's reboot, sadly)... but, it's not a bad idea either; what do you guys think?...

A Pacopolis stage under attack (based on the first stage of G.A. game) would be neat, the Ghosts as hazards would work equal as in the maze stage, but they wouldn't need to limit in four directions,... attacking random occasionally;

or even Netherworld would be a nice pick,.. to give a balanced on the colorful aspect of the game, we could have Betrayus ordering the ghosts to attack;

what you guys think? Pac-Man's content is very rich to explore. 'u'

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I was thinking ... we don't even know if the guest characters will receive stages in the 3DS version of Smash4, but if they are, will be the same as the Wii U's ones? Well .. apparently, is not only an essential rule keep the stages based on handheld games for the 3DS, as we saw in the Little Mac's case; but coincidentally, Sonic, for example, has games that share console and portable versions, as is the case of Sonic Lost World, .. maybe we'll get Windy Hill Zone on the both versions (and in the Mega Man's case, well ... he has great games on the handhelds, like the GameBoy ones, that would derive some good ideas, but it is possible to consider the releases of Mega Man I~VI on 3DS' Virtual Console, right? ... perhaps we'll get Wily's Castle from Mega Man II on the 3DS too) ...

but what about Pac-Man? ... as I said, if we're getting the same stage for the both versions for the guest characters, "The Maze" would be adequate.. since we have the original Pac-Man on GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GBA and, of course, on the 3DS' Virtual Console... but, if not the same stage, I think would be cool something more based on his 3D incarnation.. I'd love some Pac-Man World series stage, since all the games from the series are on Nintendo's handhelds, but, probably we could get something from Ghostly Adventures, which is the most recent (And I think that a Pac-Man World stage would enter in conflict with Pac's reboot, sadly)... but, it's not a bad idea either; what do you guys think?...

A Pacopolis stage under attack (based on the first stage of G.A. game) would be neat, the Ghosts as hazards would work equal as in the maze stage, but they wouldn't need to limit in four directions,... attacking random occasionally;

or even Netherworld would be a nice pick,.. to give a balanced on the colorful aspect of the game, we could have Betrayus ordering the ghosts to attack;

what you guys think? Pac-Man's content is very rich to explore. 'u'
As much as I like the Ghostly Adventures, if Pac-Man had a stage, I'd prefer it to be based on the original arcade game, I think. The different walls of the maze would make perfect platforms to fight on, and the stage could float around the entire maze, picking certain spots as fighting platforms.

Or, for the people who don't really care for moving stages (myself included), a Pac-Man 2 stage would be pretty neat, based in Pac-Man's back yard, like this:

Although, thinking about that one, it doesn't really fit in with the current look of Pac-Man, so it just depends on what direction they go with him. He's had a lot of looks over the years, but the classic maze has always been there, so I think that'd be the best way to go.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
for the Wii U version, I'm sure that the classic maze would be chosen,.. it's more iconic, and of course, fits with Pac-Man whatever he looks; but I was saying about the possibility of the guests characters getting another stage on the 3DS version.. which could be a Ghostly Adventures based, since all the handheld Pac-Man games pre-reboot, wouldn't really fit very well with his current propose.. I think.

but as I said, it's possible to get the same stage for both versions, since we have Original Pac-Man in verious Nintendo handhelds, and as Little Mac reveal showed for us, it's not really necessary keep a rule for the choice of the stages (only handheld games for the 3DS, only home consoles for Wii U).

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I'd fully expect Pac-Man's stage options to be limited to an arcade-styled maze arena and a Ghostly Adventures-inspired location (Pacopolis being, no doubt, the most likely). I can't see them pulling from anything else, for sake of marketing and recognition. The Brawl Sonic and Smash 4 Mega Man stages both played off of their franchise's retro landmarks, while Windy Hill is an obvious marketing attempt. I expect Pac-Man's stage(s) to be no different. The selection will be limited to the retro and iconic or the recent and marketable.

While I really, really think that, if Pac-Man can have only one stage, an arcade-based stage is by far the preferable choice, all things considered, I suppose I could live with a Ghostly Adventures stage. At least Pacopolis, for example, could provide a setting and aesthetic that most other universes can't/aren't likely to fulfill. Probably the only universes that could realistically lend the futuristic city setting to the game's stages are Star Fox and F-Zero. I'd love to see a Corneria City stage, for example, but I'm not sure we'll see anything but another "spaceship flying through space" attempt for that franchise.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Yeah, was exactly that I thought about marketing and recognition... NAMCO can't go further than bring the original Arcade game to assimilate to new Pac-Man universe ocasionaly... bringing things from the World games, Pac-Man 2 and such, would be an incredible mess.. Pac-Man, now than never, has a structure.. and mixing things from his past (and legacy) would enter in conflict with his propose post-reboot. (though, I expect to see some musics from the old games, as the same for stickers and being represented in Pac-Man's moves);

back to the stage selection,.. My question was on exactly about a "second" stage choise (because the first pick, obviously will be "The Maze"), for the 3DS version specifically... we don't know if Mega Man and Sonic will get stages on the 3DS, and we don't even know if they will be the same as the Wii U version.. but in a scenario of being a possibility, I'd like to see Pacopolis or Netherworld. :\/

Last edited:

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
I'd rather they keep to the classics for Pac's stage, to be honest. There's just not enough recognition for anything else.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
back to the stage selection,.. My question was on exactly about a "second" stage choise (because the first pick, obviously will be "The Maze"), for the 3DS version specifically... we don't know if Mega Man and Sonic will get stages on the 3DS, and we don't even know if they will be the same as the Wii U version.. but in a scenario of being a possibility, I'd like to see Pacopolis or Netherworld. :\/
I'd much rather have Pacopolis than the Netherworld, for two main reasons.
1. The Netherworld doesn't fulfill a niche that isn't easily and preferably met by another universe. The dark, rocky, lava-filled aesthetic can be accomplished by a Mario stage (Bowser's Castle), a Donkey Kong stage, a Zelda stage, a Metroid stage, a Yoshi stage, and likely others as well. By contrast, Pacopolis can at least be aesthetically unique compared to other franchise's stages, as only Star Fox and F-Zero really have much of a chance at providing a futuristic city as a stage, though I suppose Sonic and Mega Man have a limited chance of also delving into that territory.
2. I think that the visual characteristics of Pacopolis would more easily accommodate the majority of music that would be chosen to represent the Pac-Man franchise.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I'd rather they keep to the classics for Pac's stage, to be honest. There's just not enough recognition for anything else.
Actually, there's... '-', well, if it was another circumstance, an Pac-Man World stage would be very well welcomed; like in Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, if I recall correctly.. there's a track with Pac's house around, and everything with the artstyle of the game... now, there's the new Pac's universe, which is what NAMCO is putting a lot of effort and marketing, .. I'm sure kids will recognize, in Pac-Man Museum there's even small explanations about characters and content from the post-reboot (and it was released worldwide, different the G.A. game which was not released in Japan, I think);

I'd much rather have Pacopolis than the Netherworld, for two main reasons.
1. The Netherworld doesn't fulfill a niche that isn't easily and preferably met by another universe. The dark, rocky, lava-filled aesthetic can be accomplished by a Mario stage (Bowser's Castle), a Donkey Kong stage, a Zelda stage, a Metroid stage, a Yoshi stage, and likely others as well. By contrast, Pacopolis can at least be aesthetically unique compared to other franchise's stages, as only Star Fox and F-Zero really have much of a chance at providing a futuristic city as a stage, though I suppose Sonic and Mega Man have a limited chance of also delving into that territory.
2. I think that the visual characteristics of Pacopolis would more easily accommodate the majority of music that would be chosen to represent the Pac-Man franchise.
well, I'm convinced, must be Pacopolis. XD... good points. =)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Something I did since I have to contribute to the Pac Clan somehow. Ironically I have based his pose on Luckyman (another hero with a big mouth and an upbeat attitude like Pac Man).

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314

Something I did since I have to contribute to the Pac Clan somehow. Ironically I have based his pose on Luckyman (another hero with a big mouth and an upbeat attitude like Pac Man).
Woot! It makes me so happy to see stuff like this on MiiVerse whenever I browse it. I'm glad there's a lot of Pac-Man support out there, and I'm hoping it'll make sure he gets into Smash 4. :D

As promised, finished Clyde tonight. I really like the way he turned out. Actually, I like all four of the ghosts. It's hard to pick a favorite. xD

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
If Pac-Man gets in Smash, his stage absolutely must be the arcade maze. It is an iconic location in his series.

Mega Man got Wily Castle, an iconic location in the series, and it is based on Mega Man 2, the most popular classic Mega Man game.

In Brawl, Sonic got Green Hill Zone, an iconic location in the series. Even Windy Hill Zone resembles Green Hill Zone in SSB4.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Woot! It makes me so happy to see stuff like this on MiiVerse whenever I browse it. I'm glad there's a lot of Pac-Man support out there, and I'm hoping it'll make sure he gets into Smash 4. :D

As promised, finished Clyde tonight. I really like the way he turned out. Actually, I like all four of the ghosts. It's hard to pick a favorite. xD
Hey, this may be a stupid request, but could you do Party Pac-Man, classic Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Jr. Pac-Man, and/or Professor Pac-Man? And maybe even Pooka?

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Your sprite art is amazing! I can't wait to see what else you do.

But those are the new designs of the ghosts? Man, I'm not bothered in the slightest by Pac-Man's redesign, but I just don't like what they did to the ghosts at all.

Top Bottom