• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* presents: You still a *****! A Melee/Brawl LOW TIER tourney! 8/15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Karn's gotta get through me, first, and I play Marth, so I'm gonna **** this low tier tournament. =D

In all seriousness, I've heard this has been canceled, I've heard it's been postponed, I've heard it's the same date... What's going on with this tournament?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I understand your dilemma but please do not switch the dates at the last minute anymore. I am losing money because of this. I already asked off in the hopes of going to a tournament and now there is no tournament and I can't work because my shift has been given away.

Karn's gotta get through me, first, and I play Marth, so I'm gonna **** this low tier tournament. =D

In all seriousness, I've heard this has been canceled, I've heard it's been postponed, I've heard it's the same date... What's going on with this tournament?
marth< mewtwo LMAO and i'm going to use snake to counter your marth LOL oh wait snake's in brawl

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I understand your dilemma but please do not switch the dates at the last minute anymore. I am losing money because of this. I already asked off in the hopes of going to a tournament and now there is no tournament and I can't work because my shift has been given away.
I might have a smashfest around Friday if you want to come to that.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm wide open for a partner in Brawl doubles. I'm using Bowser like I said earlier in this thread.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm gonna win this.

Who wants to be my doubles partner in Brawl? I play... well, that's a difficult question to answer. I'm... flexible.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
nick plays ike remember LMAO
May you die in a fire, you sorry sack of ****. =D

And I played Marth in Melee, Tone. Duh. Because Melee wasn't cool enough to have Lucas in it.

EDIT: Jeezus, why does RTF log into her Smashboards account on EVERYONE'S computer? This is Nick O. Teen, for anyone that didn't already catch it.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Me, and mits will be winning teams with the **** combo of falcon/ganondorf. We will be know as team Manly, and will dair spike any Ikes foolish enough to stand in our testosterone soaked way. (sorry, playing ganondorf makes me evil >: )

lord karn

Smash Master
Me, and mits will be winning teams with the **** combo of falcon/ganondorf. We will be know as team Manly, and will dair spike any Ikes foolish enough to stand in our testosterone soaked way. (sorry, playing ganondorf makes me evil >: )
I'm playing as the fire dragon. I've got this solo.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
anyone want to team with me in brawl doubles?

i main ganondorf. my credentials...umm...2nd on PRs...and...i'm like 15-11 on the allisbrawl ladder with solo ganon. against people's actual mains :p

-stingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom