• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* presents: You still a *****! A Melee/Brawl LOW TIER tourney! 8/15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
im bring my sexy *** 2 this *****... who wants 2 go with me 2 the beach afterwards?

Let's play a game of duck duck goose

Places my hand on P.L.U.R.

Duck

GofG

Smash Champion
dshep the problem with duck duck goose as a forum game is that it requires you to make may posts in a row.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
smith, not only am I better than you (at everything), I'm also smarter than you (in any subject you can think of), cooler than you (and everyone agrees with me), and taller than you (just ask Dark Hart).

Sonic is B tier, and I'm right.

Foxy

Smash Master
Sigh, I had JUST made plans about an hour ago to go to this and bring Christina.

If you have it later, she'll be away at App for college and won't be able to come, and I'll have to be lucky to have free time while starting college as well, although I may still be able to come.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Sigh, I had JUST made plans about an hour ago to go to this and bring Christina.

If you have it later, she'll be away at App for college and won't be able to come, and I'll have to be lucky to have free time while starting college as well, although I may still be able to come.
Hmmmmmm, hit on Foxy's girlfriend or spend the day with my girlfriend......

Although they both will probably have the same result(me getting laid), I'm gonna have to choose spending the day with MY Lady. You know, love and such.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I would like to meet this Christina girl personally.

I live at 1401 Fleming RD Greensboro NC

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be out of town during this tourny. I'll be in So-Cal Brawling it up!

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
If people are still open and willing to play Smash on the 8th, I could possibly host a smashfest or even a tourney then (wouldn't be low-tier of course).

Foxy

Smash Master
karn, gofg can't make the new date, so...

any chance you wanna team up and win doubles?

your mewtwo and my zelda or ness.

edit: my ness could heal from your shadow balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom