• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* Presents: Peace * Love * Unity * ROOOOOPE! Jan 10th

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Ok, whether I make this or not depends entirely on Rawfuls. If so, We can bring three melee setups, one of which could function on a projector. I'll keep in touch if it turns out I can.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I'm definitely coming to this, mainly because I want to see PLUR's face when I humiliate him in a children's puzzle game <3

Dude we should also definitely do a Tales of Symphonia money match against Mithos. We'll make it so that who can kill Mithos the quickest with one character. I'll be Lloyd and you can be Raine; that's as fair as the rules will get.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ToS2? I want to try it. My lil bro has it but I'm waiting till he beats it before I have a go at it.

I have one ToS video on my Youtube channel...and if you click "Most Viewed" on my channel page, it's #1.

I use Lloyd in it and suck ****. I use Sheena every other time I play the game and rock ****.

Sheena is too beast if you learn how to use her!

GofG

Smash Champion
too bad ToS2 sucks. Foxy and I were planning out a ToS speedrun, we thought we could get sub 7 hours. It fell apart because every time we sat down for the practice runs, we'd play melee instead.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
too bad ToS2 sucks. Foxy and I were planning out a ToS speedrun, we thought we could get sub 7 hours. It fell apart because every time we sat down for the practice runs, we'd play melee instead.
I used to like ToS more then Melee...

Then I learned how to ****.

I've been ToS free for 2 years.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I was wondering about that vid lol.

That makes no sense lol.

Mmm hmmm...

@GofG: Yay Melee.
Yeah, and my #2 video is a 9 second clip of a 99 stock 0.5 damage ratio match I did on Rumble Falls on Wifi

We finished the whole thing lol

And #3 is Ballroom Blitz

Why can't any normal videos be viewed a lot x_X

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I own Dawn of the New World, I haven't beaten it yet though (lol I got it on launch day).

It's not as good as the original, but it's still a pretty good game. Tales of the Abyss still beats both of them though

@ Stingers- When Raine is by herself she completely sucks lol. But Raine is actually one of the best characters IMO, her healing is broken.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'll probably show up, and bring a copy of Melee. Is that like a $5 door fee? Please?

I'm only entering Brawl if I get some money in Melee, since it would be like $45-50 for the whole tourney.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Alright I am currently having a bit of a problem getting a ride... The friend that was supposed to drive me and my doubles partner kinda totaled his car =(

If there is anyone willing to pick me and Flamingo up from NC State I can pass for gas and whatnot =)

Top Bottom