• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* Presents: Peace * Love * Unity * ROOOOOPE! Jan 10th

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
Just demand MMs with DH, you'll win anyway

According to the First Collary of Inverse Lethality...
.... i dunno if i can even say that let alone know what it means... anywho i have no problem mm him but that means one set and we dont play anymore i'd rather just play freindlies forever... one more thing i have working recording stuffs and if asked to i might bring it

BEHR

Smash Hero
So is there recording?

if so i'll bring my Mic if you guys want.

:3

An Snarf or Lucas take the Vids Foxy is so ****in slow.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
yea if theres stuff already there doing recording i'd rather not bring mine (im so afraid of breaking stuff minus the projector cus i bought a 5 year anythign goes insurance deally on it) but i figured people would wanna see matches so if noone else offers i'll take my stuff

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
yes? iono i wasnt there so im gonna say yes and hope for the best and since i've never played you dark hart i demand a bunch of freindlies
You got it, bro.

So is there recording?

if so i'll bring my Mic if you guys want.

:3

An Snarf or Lucas take the Vids Foxy is so ****in slow.
Bring the Mic. I have a Mic too I'll bring mine just in case. I'll bring a VHS Tape too.

and I'll gladly commentate when Matt and Alex aren't. BEHR, me and you should commentate Brawl and bash it the whole time.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Yeah, so I want to come to this now for sure. PLUR, please lower the door fee to at most $5 for me, and my chances of being able to come will increase. I know it's only a $5 difference, but I have close to no money. If you waiver it completely I'll bring a Smash 64 setup (minus a TV), and I'll give you a hug. :colorful: :colorful:

Lucas, I might team with you, but don't rely on me... I'm not sure if I'll have enough money.

After Melee, Greensboro is gonna gtfo.

null55

Smash Master
Actually, I can probably go to this, but I won't make any promises (Mike).

Malk

Smash Champion
pac can you call me or pm me about that Thursday gathering?
I want to go get *****. Only way to get better.

ALSO
Plur if you made that cheesecake you're a god
I thought it was pro cheesecake from bill's cheesecake factory or something but wow it was incredible
I will pay money for that (maybe)

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
cool beans, pac. bring gg, it's been a while since tony's played.

and yes matt, i made that cheesecake. :3

michael, as far as the ppl money match goes, we can still do it if you want. Last time I played was when I was at your house though. XD I'm not very confident that I'll win

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
hey i just realized i forgot to ask if there was a wall to use the projector on... If not ill bring a second tv instead

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
we Need A Projector. Thats ****. Also Im Bringing A Vcr For Recording As Well
it shall be brought and i don have a vcr rather i have a capture device that records straight to an external hdd... and a TB external to put it all on edit: i read it wrong i thought you said bring a vcr for recording

null55

Smash Master
When you get back to Gboro.

I found my N64 and my controllers that actually work.

Top Bottom