• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.dale Melee tournament 04/25/09 Starts at noon try to be here

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
any of u guys smashin in irvine area tonight? P, Kira, Connor? if so, me, maple, deth want to drive up and smash. post asap pleaseeeeeee

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm not bringing a TV to this

let's see if people other than me in socal step it up

to answer your question boss, i'm not

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
connor

i love garden grove so much after eating pho lol

every time i get hungry i wish i lived there. and thanks to p of course for suggesting it

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
wow I didnt realize how far palmdale is........

yeah I cant get anybody to go with me, so I wont be able to afford the gas for the trip.....

balls....

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just woke up, after getting completely Smashed (not the game sense) last night...

Just finished cleaning all the puke out of the kitchen sink... XD

I'm leaving shortly, as soon as I think I'm safe to drive.

Be there soon as I can....

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i tried to get off early, but my friend had a party to go to so i gave him priority

i ended up working for 10 hours lol

sorry p.dale, next time <3

Kira-

Smash Champion
shoutouts

rofl - thanks for hosting, upload (both) bracket(s) plz

connor - we ****, thanks for carrying us in crews lol

adam + tofu - best team in socal?

rei - im really sorry

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
we are *****

tofu we are never losing in teams again, i swear to god

if we do we will never team again

no i'm lying but seriously, **** THAT **** ARE YOU KIDDING ME, HOW DO WE LOSE TO TEAMS NOT CLOSE TO US I'M SORRY

/drunken rambling

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

Mang0- Taking 14 stocks in crews by yourself is ****ing ****. Im glad I could at least give your peach somewhat of a challenge.

P- Good **** on the MM, and thanks for all the advice. Next time I play your fox, expect a different outcome.

Connor- I got lucky, your fox ***** so hard dude. In the smash world consistency matters. If i really did do well. We will meet up again in the bracket in a future tourny.

Lovage- Your fox *****. That double shine bs and those crazy angles ****ed my **** up.

Tofu- Awesome matches. I doubt ill ever do as well as I did. Plus we were both ****in up at the end.

P.S.
Boss- get *****. im 4-0 in tourny against you now.

emerican

Smash Ace
i hope you all get sick.. muahaha!

big thank you to everyone for comming.. and big :( because i didnt get to play mango at all

Kira-

Smash Champion
Refried Beans and Steamed Rice split the pride. Vanilla Ice got 3rd. Shrimp Jambalaya was absent.

Lovage

Smash Hero
fun weekend

rofl - thanks for hosting good stuff palmdale, very good set its always fun/scary playing you

emerican - haha fun stuff in teams i had a blast

kira - good seeing you! in n out was fun with Pat tossing salad hahahaa. play guilty gear with me and atlus :)

connor - i love this lil guy haha. too bad we didn't get to play in tournament but everything else was fun

SDR - good stuff, you're definitely getting better, keep at it SOCAL PR BY GENESIS lol. but im glad you got your first exposure to intense tournament play. now its time to be consistent!

zhu - KISS ME THRU THE PHONEEEE...lol thats all that needs to be said <33

tofu - ggs as always and pats house was too fun lol <33 and omfg your mybrute ***** LOL

atlus - PLAY me in GUILTY gear

pat - <3333 i cant wait for summer time

mango - glad youre back i hope you go to pats a lot this summer

p - YOUR COOKIES WERE DELICIOUS. GET ***** ****** LOOOOOOOOOOL

wes- this guy is pretty tight LOL you ***** my marth :( 28 weeks later *****

i think thats all for now see everyone next weekend

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if my cookies are not there i will find out who ate them and i will never do them another favor again until they pay me back

i am a petty *******

i also realize that if they are there, by the time i get back to pat's i won't want them, but it's the principle that matters

nublet06

Smash Lord
ill get around to uploading brackets hopefully Tuesday or something.

other than that i got too much stuff going on right now. so dont expect any videos or anything im sorry guys.

ill be cutting back on smash but all of you guys are real cool and i consider you good friends and thanks for coming that **** was fun. too bad the strip club sucked ***.

hopefully i get some time for smash in a few weekends or something peace.

Top Bottom