• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.dale Melee tournament 04/25/09 Starts at noon try to be here

Lovage

Smash Hero
if my cookies are not there i will find out who ate them and i will never do them another favor again until they pay me back

i am a petty *******

i also realize that if they are there, by the time i get back to pat's i won't want them, but it's the principle that matters
FOOL
do you not understand pats house?
you leave delicious snacks....OPEN...ON THE ****ING TABLE
and you think there will be anything stopping us from gang banging your cookies

i ate them. hate me ****er

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
FOOL

you are dead to me

emerican

Smash Ace
lovage we need to team again, next time i wont be hacking(johning) my lungs out during the set!

its kinda refreshing teaming with someone new.. ive only teamed with pdale ever since ive started playing. ****, who wants to team next tourney?? hit me up.

Lovage

Smash Hero
you are dead to me
i'll make it up to you someday

lovage we need to team again, next time i wont be hacking(johning) my lungs out during the set!

its kinda refreshing teaming with someone new.. ive only teamed with pdale ever since ive started playing. ****, who wants to team next tourney?? hit me up.
heck yes teaming with you was very fun
we'll team again sometime

WestBallz

Smash Ace
ahhh shoutouts....

p. thanks for the ride. i won't lose to ur fox next time.

Kira. Why are u so nice? we MM and i lose and u let me keep the money?

Mango. Nice getting to know u....Your a cool guy.

Tofu. thanks for the ride back to my house.

Nick. lolololololololololololol ur car broke down HAHA im still laughing right now.

Lovage. Nice hanging out with u...technical horse lolol.

Pat. Thanks for letting me stay at ur house....even though u got in trouble for it.

Atlus8

Smash Master
FOOL

I ate quite a few of those cookies . . . and they were gooooooood!
P, when pat told you on AIM the first time that he was kidding about to cookies being eaten . . . those cookies were already long gone!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Kira. Why are u so nice? we MM and i lose and u let me keep the money?
you're a cool guy and you have a lot of potential and i ***** your **** so hard i felt bad =P

Nick. lolololololololololololol ur car broke down HAHA im still laughing right now.
HAHAHAHA

you know you are too. but Kira proved himself. he saved me with needles, and made a 1v2 comeback.
I've never been that accurate with needles. usually i just use them to hit their shield a lot. the comeback was clutch though, i unashamedly give myself props for it

if he were a bike, he'd be the wheel deal!
go kill yourself. never saving you again

Kira-

Smash Champion
^ Lol what brendan said

EternalCloud08 (12:57:08 AM): dude i heard you guys went to a strip club after the tourney???

HAHAha sorry brian but it was funny

kira is an amazing teamate
we always get top 3 =]
Hell yeah, our teams record is incredible

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
LOL Fly. yeah, I stole it from Mango.

oh yeah, here's an unforgettable quote on Nick:

"I was 3 stocking Emerican in friendlies before I left. I don't know why but I do so much better in friendlies than I do in tournament"

LOL

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
^ Lol what brendan said

EternalCloud08 (12:57:08 AM): dude i heard you guys went to a strip club after the tourney???

HAHAha sorry brian but it was funny

Hell yeah, our teams record is incredible
when i read that on the forums i just envisioned a mob group like the one we usually take to dennys, except going to a strip club. i wonder if we would get kicked out for bringing 70+ people haha.

MacD

Banned via Administration
when i read that on the forums i just envisioned a mob group like the one we usually take to dennys, except going to a strip club. i wonder if we would get kicked out for bringing 70+ people haha.
lol, oh man, that is a funny picture

but then what would we do with like mango, connor, and lucky, they aren't old enough to get in

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
good luck getting it back

palmdale is balls far

and ROFL has retired

so he won't ever be the commuting hero again, to bring back your beloved </3

emerican

Smash Ace
oh yeah, here's an unforgettable quote on Nick:
"I was getting 3 stocked by Emerican in tournament before I left. I don't know why but I do so much better in friendlies than I do in tournament"
quote for truth :D

nublet06

Smash Lord
more important than a gamecube left.

who left their WWE trading cards in my garage? there were 3 or 4 cards including a limited edition trish stratus holographic edition and they came in this cool little metal case.

im sure whoever lost it is extremely eager to get it back. get in touch with me and ill do my best to get it back to you.

Atlus8

Smash Master
more important than a gamecube left.

who left their WWE trading cards in my garage? there were 3 or 4 cards including a limited edition trish stratus holographic edition and they came in this cool little metal case.

im sure whoever lost it is extremely eager to get it back. get in touch with me and ill do my best to get it back to you.
Wow! I'm never giving Mango anything else ever again if he is just gonna forget about it!

Top Bottom