• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.dale Melee tournament 04/25/09 Starts at noon try to be here

Jagerbombz

Smash Rookie
this tournament may mark the beginning of the end for me. i cant imagine myself ever completely quitting this game but i do feel like my future demands a major cut back sooner or later. and id like to make it sooner.

ive already decided with a small step to stop playing from monday to thursday for obvious scholastic reasons.

and i also have a few new hobbys and skills i want to polish on my weekends instead of playing a video game.

i dont know why i posted this but i guess i feel like if i type it out ill be more likely to stick to it. and its also pre johning for all future tournaments :p
just know that, if you quit now, lovage is better than you and will always be

do you really want that?

emerican

Smash Ace
i think rofl is gonna do some nasty x rated **** to spacies this tourney.. time will tell

thumbs up to SD.. i know its a pretty far drive, good **** guys.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i hate luigi so much
all the mario bros. for that matter
i should learn marth

edit: who ***** luigi? sheik?

Kira-

Smash Champion
this tournament may mark the beginning of the end for me. i cant imagine myself ever completely quitting this game but i do feel like my future demands a major cut back sooner or later. and id like to make it sooner.
i feel the same way but i'd like to make it later >< socal smashers are too cool to not hang out with at every opportunity

nublet06

Smash Lord
just know that, if you quit now, lovage is better than you and will always be

do you really want that?
my luigi is 5-2 against him

and my fox is 1-1 against him

i **** lovage lol

not to mention a lot of matches taking place on poke stadium, green greens, and corneria. theres only so much i can ban. my matchups against every fox player come down to winning round 1. last time i played lovage i didnt do that.

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol its ok cause we ***** in teams.

i will be excepting any matches against somebody not named mango or lucky because ive played those *****es enough and i know the outcome.

5 dollar minimum dont ask me to play a secondary like P always does :p. and its gonna go on youtube because im recording all the **** i play cuz its my tournament :p

araknophobik

Smash Master
i've been pretty inactive but been posting alot
i hate seeing people post who don't attend tournys so ive tried to stop posting as much
i wont be making this due to mariachi
but if mango isn't attending melee tournies anymore ima try to attend atleast teams like i used to back in the day lol

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol i said 5 dollar minimum and not my secondaries and i already got a call on my fox and now for a $1

lol i dont think im gonna do any fox money matches because i dont really play fox anymore ive been using more falco but i guess ill do the money match for a dollar kira.

P 3 sets for 15
kira 1 set for 1
lovage if i warm up my fox before this vs falco 2 dollars

emerican

Smash Ace
hope you can make it connor!

whats this nonsense about mango not entering melee tournies?? last i talked to him, he was staying at cactuars house ****** EC again.

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol i said 5 dollar minimum and not my secondaries and i already got a call on my fox and now for a $1

lol i dont think im gonna do any fox money matches because i dont really play fox anymore ive been using more falco but i guess ill do the money match for a dollar kira.

kira 1 set for 1
oh i wanted to MM your luigi. I try my best for $1 but i'll do 2 lol i just want the practice

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya but i reliase this is this upcoming saturday. i thought i would get at least a week for cash. im probably just gonna enter singles since im low on it. what are the closest intersections near the tourney?

Kira-

Smash Champion
SD is comin to this. 760...me, maple, deth...get some.
oh **** now i really cant miss this. IIRC deth has a really good teams record

what about

me
tofu
kira
lovage?

lovage might ***** out tho, he never wants to put up money. soooo i'll replace him with someone maybe

vs what, your marth, fox, falco, falcon?
i call marth

yall *****s cowards
cuz he'd probably win? anything not luigi i'd do a lot if that's what you meant

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
didn't you say you wanted to get better? and you're scared of a luigi?

why would he win? maybe he would maybe he wouldn't, but i don't see rofl v kira and immediately think either one has a decisive advantage.

luigi is not hard, soooo many characters **** him. it's fun as **** playing luigis

dat ***** said "i'll be taking $5 mms" and everyone but me is like "okay, but $1 or $2." **** i thought maining low tiers was supposed to get you more money matches

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yo, Kira. Let's finally team, *****, ffs...

Crews are gonna be really fun, hope they happen. Black smashers need to step it up....

Top Bottom