• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Smash Presents: A Brawl/Melee Tournament (12/13/09)

D

Deleted member

in the pursuit of getting better i'll moneymatch ANYONE 1-3 dollars

maybe 5 if i get a good streak of winning

mio

Smash Ace
Just a reminder to the organizers that the only fee you owe to the venue is allowing me to enter your tournaments for free. PM me if you have any questions/concerns.

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
I had a nightmare about being called to fight Lovage in the first round of the tournament, **** I'm already psyched out and the tourney is still 5 days away lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
if you're teaming with Liferuiner, then let him fight in the front cuz he's shooting missiles like a mad man

DJMirror

Smash Master
i'm not doing anything to show you play dumb, i learn that i have to let you go to the front first cuz missiles hits like a *****

like kira and me samus/sheik

fukkkk i got tossed so bad by one missiles

LuCKy

Smash Master
i need a team mate :D

n **** for the last two nights my shoulder has been tense err tight as **** lol plus if i go in a circle itll crack :] (pre johns)

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
wish i could come but im deployed right now >.< wont be home till March and man i will be rustyyyyyy by then

Top Bottom