• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Melee Tourney!! August 16th! Mango and Silent Wolf Team Confirmed!

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
some of you might not believe it, but i think replicates house is almost as good as pats house
hes got a huge room with a huge corner couch thats comfortable as hell to sleep on and 2 computers
bathroom right next door with soap that makes your hands smell really good
he lives right next to embrace and riptide, so there is always people to play, AND he lives right next to the metrolink station to pick luggage up from the bus or someone from the train.

but the best part of staying at replicates house?
the food
holy ****
first of all, if you know joe at all, his stomach is a giant trashbag, and you thought arash could eat a lot? ****. check this fool out
his mom cooks breakfast lunch and dinner whenever he has guests over so you're always fed. PLUS the pantry has mad food

yeah. it's like that

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
looks like I can make it to this. and if I do go, I'll give Melee another chance.

P, we better team for this and you better not d!ck out like before Aznforce's mutha fuker!

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow holy ****....iif for some reason i dont make it down to the tourney....i better get to go to ur house some other time replicate >_> but lovage has to come lol

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
connor you have to go to this!
and stop being emo you fool, all fighting games have extremely gay ****, getting shine spiked is nothing like losing 60% of your health in street fighter for messing up, getting CG's by ddd and then release usmash'd as wario, or being infinited in MvC2

and joey if ANYONE comes to replicates house for any amount of time expect me and embrace to show up haha of course ill go

LuCKy

Smash Master
connor is emo about being shined........are you serious? lol chin up lil buddy >_> i seem to remember someone shinning me about 10 times in one set -_-

LuCKy

Smash Master
dude i know how you feel :/ this one time i lost to this fox player T-T i wanted to kill soeone

then i played him like 2 or 3 weeks later at nexus :D

*cough* double 4 stock *cough*

replicate

Smash Lord
joey--defffffffinitely you can come to my house, this thursday or some other time this week I wanna play with larry. we can maybe meet up at my house then go to the tournament on the 10th or something (or pat's, I'm willing to drive a ways, too).

smashfest--you bet your *** my house is sweet. I don't have a 2nd computer anymore since my friend left back for norcal today, but I technically have space for another computer (lol) and my room has room for like 10 people. Probably 5 or 6 people can sleep in my room alone. My 18th birthday is the 22nd, so I'm getting my parents in on the wild smashfest the week before. So far it looks very positive, and we can do whatever here. Trust, if it all goes through, get ready for a **** smashfest on friday or saturday.

connor--I'm practicing for you too, buddy. ;)

hammock--I actually do have a hammock that I can put up in my backyard hahaha. Still though, we have "skychairs" hanging from our gazebo, and they're basically like hammock-recliners. I have a hot tub, too (though it's broken atm)--we can mayyyyybe fix it.

Marthpwnzer, bring everyone's swimsuits back.

Top Bottom