• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Melee Tourney!! August 16th! Mango and Silent Wolf Team Confirmed!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
dude i know how you feel :/ this one time i lost to this fox player T-T i wanted to kill soeone

then i played him like 2 or 3 weeks later at nexus :D

*cough* double 4 stock *cough*

so can ANYONE please please PLEASE give me a ride to this? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I can pick you up on the way to Ps house, but he's driving me from there so you'll have to ask him

I'm only mini-PC Chris in the game. Otherwise, I'm Squirtle, nukkahs
lol

Yeah connors mini-PC Chris in game
I'm mini-PC Chris in RL
it's okay, i can still be standard chris he's my favorite smasher

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
Omg guys i finally got the 1 day off on this tournament day since every1 have like amazing partners and team match ups... i was wondering if anyone would like to partner up with me. kira emerican psychomidget or slent wolf? c`mon i'm good fer something

replicate

Smash Lord
between everybody there's probably gonna be like four and a half PC chrisses at this tournament

when P was at my house we were having m2k vs pc matches, and it was pretty ****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nah, smoking out connor would be really irresponsible and i'll have no part in it

and i'm a pretty irresponsible guy

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
lol... connor would be so blown he would not be able to play smash

i can't even play smash after staying clean for a week, adam/lucky/tofu should know

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Connor you have to say it smells like a skunk, lol.

As for my house, I have a 20'x20' living room, a 20'x15' game room w/bar and pool table, and a 20'x20' formal living room w/ moveable furnitue. So thats 3 connected rooms for setups and what not. Also I have a pool and a trampoline.

The only downsides are that idk if my mom would be ok with having ~30 strangers over yet. And I'm probably housing Vicegrip for like 4 days so B-B-Brawl might be there!!!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
kouryuu, who are you housing with? i want to make sure to visit before the tourny so i can kick your *** and stuff. would much rather just focus on melee at the tourny.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I lost track of who i am taking.
If i tld you i was taking you lemme know lol or else i might forget and elave you

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
So I asked who wanted to team before

but then I forgot to check the thread so I don't know who responded

and even though there aren't many hot chicks left I still wanna go to the prom

any takers?

araknophobik

Smash Master
yup
it was awkward at first
we danced around the topic for a bit
then i asked if we were teaming
and he said i thought youd never ask
then we just spent the rest of the night talking about everlastings
...no homo

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if only emerican wasn't going to prom w fabian... that woulda been cool emerican *****
yeah seriously, i was just as surprised

there was a lot of team potential to look out for, usually like whoever you or embrace would team with. but picking bad partners makes it a lot easier for connor and i, so while normally we'd have to worry about emerican / kira / embrace's team, we know they suck now :)

mikeHAZE are you coming to this?

Top Bottom