• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Hes obviously teaming with that black lady from the IKEA commercials.

She has a beastly Falco.

****n *****.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey richard, i really wanna see the matches we recorded at jr's.
if you still have them, can you upload them or send 'em to me?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
if my ride can make it i'll take a full melee set up
For some reason when you said this...a few things came to mind. To be an ******* I thought a full melee set up is melee, game cube, 4 controllers for all the slots LOL. Then I thought again, realisitically if you will, when you said full set up I wanna say that includes a tv..? Cause that's a fullllllllll set up. All the components to be a full functional set up to play on. Personally I never like the words "set up" to mean only one cube to play with no tv, never made much sense. Yanno?

That's just me.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think by "full setup" he means cube (with cords), disc, memory card, AND a tv.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i got this

you guys should let me get top 3 cuz i bet adam $10, but if i lose it evens out cuz we bet on the lakers too
i'd prefer $20 though

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806
I'll try to make it depending on what happens saturday night ;)

Go easy on me though, I haven't played in a long time...wait nevermind...I want to get my butt kicked as hard as possible. Yeah, that's right I like it in the rear as hard as you can give it to me!!!....no homo....haha

Miharu

Smash Hero
were you bad ever???

me and oscar are gonna catch you, zhu!!
ARRRGH
i played him today

i got 3stocked a lot

a humbling experience if i may say so

also i might not be able to come, since i MIGHT have to move in to my friend's place on sunday we'll see how that goes :[

Shroomed

Smash Master
i played him today

i got 3stocked a lot

a humbling experience if i may say so

also i might not be able to come, since i MIGHT have to move in to my friend's place on sunday we'll see how that goes :[
why wasnt i invited? =(

Top Bottom