• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

Scar

#HarveyDent
hahaha that's a compliment right? thanks? yeah..

fudds tourney's wont happen for a while. the only reason encouraging me to have another tournament is so that norcal doesn't get rusty, and i want norcal to remain a strong region. because with the way i'm thinking i'm not going to a tournament until rom3 after cgc f/ axe.
ya wtf dawg norcal needs more tournies

kevin and i should host something somewhere

someone find a venue in sunnyvale

WassupJB

Smash Lord
OWNAPALOOZA XI

SATURDAY

OCTOBER 9TH!!!!

YOU GUYS CAN'T MISS THIS!

i may change it to the 23rd (also a saturday). paul, the manager of fudds, gave me a choice between the two. i can't have both =( i need to know by today which one will be a tournament more people would be able to attend - the 9th or the 23rd.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Oct 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 th

WassupJB

Smash Lord
it's in stone. october 9th it is.

ah yes, i heard from the 3 people i wanted to hear from.

paul - fudds manager - is the fuucking homie. all i can say is that the people who usually don't get food (*cough* shroomed/dawayne *cough* winning and not supporting the venue....shroomed i'm gonna get arnold schwarzenegger to kimbo slice you)...anyway PLEASE BUY FOOD.

-gangsta

ps: i didn't get exact details on how this will affect the venue fee, paul being the cool dude he is says it will be no different but i want to get specifics to be sure. i'll try to get some free cookies..again =). wass gangsta?!

Shroomed

Smash Master
i'll buy food after if i win

i always go to tournies with no money now lmao

college is RETARDEDLY expensive

why the **** is it $600 to PARK MY CAR SOMEWHERE

L__

Smash Master
college isn't too bad, I just hate commuting

I'll be attempting to get my license soon though! :) can't wait

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Did DaJuan ever get his Melee disc back from Miguel at CF 10? :confused: Miguel went to CF 10 but I'm not sure if DaJuan got his Melee disc back or if it was the Miguel who was MarioMarioX2. I like how there are 2 threads about DaJuan. :)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Posting for youtube vids

Ownapalooza X: September 12, 2010

Amateur Bracket
1: alan
2: boback
3: noata
4: jin
5: blueberry
5: sheen
7: hobo
7: violence
9: tarheel
9: digitalism
9: pheonixsword
9: jeep
Bracket

Pro Bracket
1: shroomed
2: sfat
3: ss
4: germ
5: falcomist
5: darrell
7: noata
7: alan
9: blueberry
9: sheen
13: jin
13: boback
Bracket

MacD

Banned via Administration
so if i were to come to this, who would want to team?

i need to make a trip home and the weekend of a tourney is always a good choice

MacD

Banned via Administration
i have to check with someone else first darrell, i forgot i've been trying to team with a couple people from norcal for a while and we keep saying next time

if he say no though i'm down, god i'm sure people would love fighting us hahaha

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to make the 9th Jason.

This is BCHU BTW

I feel a lot more confident about playing the melee after practicing in the last month. I wasn't in the last 2 years.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Cool beans, saturday. Let's do it.
For those guys that haven't been to one of these tournies due it being on a sunday or lack of interest, I urge you to come to these ! The venue is pretty big, you have great food and we always have time for ALOT of time for friendlies and even a draft crew battle which is REALLY fun. You don't have to be ranked to be in on the crew battle, its free and a great way to get that tourney feeling.

yay sup Champ.

sidefx

Smash Champion
i actually need a bunch of people to go to this, for my anthro project.

and if youre special enough, you get interviewed by me, and you become one of the cool kids

so... come to this, so i can finish this stupid project and turn it the **** in. the more people show up, the more chances i have of getting an A cause i have more **** to work with

Top Bottom