• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Overture 5 - Vancouver, BC - Jan 30th 2010: Street Fighter 4, Melee, Brawl

Zardoz

Smash Rookie
um, so am i considered pre-registered for the sf4 tourney for posting? or did i have to pre-register in person during a meet? sorry i'm still kinda confused :S

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Well the topic here on Smashboards is more for pre-registering for the Melee or Brawl events, the topic at the Shoryuken forum is meant for pre-registering for SF4, but I'm sure that because you posted here it's good enough :p

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm not on the list on the OP but i said would be attending awhile ago

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Question: Since the melee tournament is moving to SFU, does that mean there will be more time for brawl? Or other games that may be brand new at the time? *COUGH* TvC*COUGH*

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Question: Since the melee tournament is moving to SFU, does that mean there will be more time for brawl? Or other games that may be brand new at the time? *COUGH* TvC*COUGH*
TvC is relatively old if ur talking about tatsunoko vs capcom. and i don't really like the game that much cause you can infinite so often.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
TvC is relatively old if ur talking about tatsunoko vs capcom. and i don't really like the game that much cause you can infinite so often.
They supposedly fixed the infinites in the US port. Since they haven't been tested, I don't know if there are still any other infinites. Also, TvC can't be old... Unless you happen to have the Japanese version... Which I would love to try. :D

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
They supposedly fixed the infinites in the US port. Since they haven't been tested, I don't know if there are still any other infinites. Also, TvC can't be old... Unless you happen to have the Japanese version... Which I would love to try. :D
yea haha i've had the *** version for well over a year now...

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Overture 5 Results:
Doubles
1 Team This is why
2 Team RoboGeisha
3 Team Make Dat Money
4 Team Smashatory **** in space
5 Team N00b
Singles
1 Brian Keong
2 breez
3 LFL
4 Firefly
5 Brian Kennedy
5 Dead
7 Iconic
7 Liberty
9 Conspire
9 Josh
9 Mark Mrklr
9 Jacob

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Oh **** Jake, get *****. Yoshi just can't take it huh?

Yeah, I am probably setting myself up >________>
You totally are. I'm not actually gonna say it though. <.<

At least I won doubles. And just so you know, I am working on a secondary, but it's nowhere near being tournament ready yet, so I'll have more options it the future. =0

Jordan, Imma wreck you next time. =3

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You totally are. I'm not actually gonna say it though. <.<

At least I won doubles. And just so you know, I am working on a secondary, but it's nowhere near being tournament ready yet, so I'll have more options it the future. =0

Jordan, Imma wreck you next time. =3

:005:
That secondary will probably replace your yoshi soon enough :).

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Dunno what you guys are getting so excited about, he's just gonna start using cyan Yoshi instead of red Yoshi is all. Cyan is the better Yoshi colour after all, so he'll probably start placing better O:

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I tried and failed to get texture hacks to work D:

Top Bottom