• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Presents: How the Midwest Was Won. Ultimate Falcon Tourny STREAM NOW LIVE

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Links24, I hope you find a ride. I remember playing you last summer at SiiS 5. They were fun games! We should definitely play here (friendlies even a money match just for fun!). I have a new character in my repertoire now!

~ Sombra ~

M@v

Subarashii!
@clow, last ohio tourney I was at was one Lokii held. i believe it was late july or august. Summers are the best time for me to go to mw tourneys since I'm in pittsburgh for summer break ^_^

You scurred I might show up, I understand
/say something

:phone:
I'd be perfectly content with the money at second ;)

Also I need to play against you more anyway so I can finally learn the damn oli mu LOL

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So, inclement weather in our area. This more than likely will be nothing that will stop me from getting there; however, I'm waiting on Kel, Kassandra, and Tako. If it turns out people can't make it tonight and/or I can't drive in the weather that's coming, we'll show up in the morning.

My favorite part about these events is the Friday stuff, but even though I've driven through three storms (broke a windshield wiper, hit a curb in an ice storm and knocked my car out of alignment, etc.) to get here I just thought I'd do an FYI.

In case I don't show up, the winner of the ultimate falcon championship will be labeled a fraud.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
So, inclement weather in our area. This more than likely will be nothing that will stop me from getting there; however, I'm waiting on Kel, Kassandra, and Tako. If it turns out people can't make it tonight and/or I can't drive in the weather that's coming, we'll show up in the morning.

My favorite part about these events is the Friday stuff, but even though I've driven through three storms (broke a windshield wiper, hit a curb in an ice storm and knocked my car out of alignment, etc.) to get here I just thought I'd do an FYI.

In case I don't show up, the winner of the ultimate falcon championship will be labeled a fraud.
Didn't you hit the curb going to another OUGA? Like.....Zeo Rangers

POPS gonna be here, Blue might be good at the UFC too. Don't get ahead of yourself

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
im going and im bringing a freind....does he have to have an account here and pre register? or could he just sign up at the door.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Logic should just put Otori in his avitar.

ALSO, CAN I SHOW UP AROUND 3PM OR NOT TOMORROW (FOR SINGLES ONLY)
I DONT WANT TO WAKE UP EARLY. I DO NOT! I HAS BEEPS TO DO

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
A big storm's coming in pretty soon. I'm gonna get there early and camp out (play Pokemon Black) in my car for an hour or two until the doors open just to avoid driving in it. I'll be the maroon Ford Sable blasting Space Jam mash-ups.

Oh, I decided to not be lazy so I'm bringing a setup afterall with Brawl & Melee.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
West Virginia's lineup:

1. Me (Sombra)
2. My buddy Chris

A little pathetic, isn't it?

EVERYONE PLAY US!!! I will accept money matches (for like a buck), but I'll also accept friendlies. I don't really care; I want to try my Kirby out!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I haven't left yet and am waiting for Kel Kass and Tako who are coming tonight.... Kiest you need to call before UFalcon Champs and stuff starts so I can tell you how far away we are D:

jbro

Smash Ace
We've been on campus for like a half hour and can't find it. Help?

Nevermind. Our friend found it and we will be right there.

:phone:

Smash Apprentice
Hey, thought I had Keist's number but I don't, but, Keist (or other people) could you, grab my brown leather coat that I left on a seat towards the top two setups (give Keist my coat)? That would be great. Thanks!

D

Deleted member

Okay, so Hunky(Cody) had a Red Nintendo 3DS in his coat pocket, which he had left behind while he played in the tourney.

He didn't take it out of his coat all day, and now it's missing.

Please, I implore you all to check your belongings to see if you accidentally took a Red 3DS with Mario Kart 7 inside of it.

D

Deleted member

Hey Z, nevermind my PM. Kiest left your jacket here when he headed back to Columbus, so now I have your jacket. I'll bring it to C-bus when I visit Kiest.

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, thanks a lot, Auspher.

Good tourney, everyone, lots of fun. Still not sure if I'm going to stick with marth, but I look forward to more smash (if I can, lol) with more characters.

Grr now I just want more smash brothers. Dang it.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I had a blast at this tournament! So when is the next one?! :-)

Anyway, I'l do shoutouts and whatnot on the results thread.

~ Sombra

Top Bottom