• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Actually, looks like I can't make it this sunday as well, my mom wants me to stay here and do something with her, so I can't give other people rides this sunday, maybe next sunday.

flash7

Smash Journeyman
logically I should be doing work which I think ill do. So i wont make it out either, sorry. Next week will be good for me though.

Alopex

Smash Ace
This thread's history confuses me, so I'm just going to straight up ask:

Out of curiosity, where are the bi-weeklies held?

PND

Smash Champion
Ally's going to O.i.Niagara.
Anther might be going to O.i.Niagara.
Azen will go to O.i.Niagara if m2k goes.
Zaf is trying to get m2k to come to O.i.Niagara.

m2k, Ally, Anther, Azen? Wow. Hype. Does anyone know m2k well enough to talk to him and help convince him to come?

IvanEva

Smash Ace
m2k, Ally, Anther, Azen? Wow. Hype. Does anyone know m2k well enough to talk to him and help convince him to come?
I know him personally but we stopped talking since I three stocked his Metaknight with my Captain Falcon. ;)

Also, the kids vs. pink Falcon (Jackson)? I think that could work. :laugh:

Alopex: They're held at Fogel's home every Friday. PM him for details and the like.

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Ally's going to O.i.Niagara.
Anther might be going to O.i.Niagara.
Azen will go to O.i.Niagara if m2k goes.
Zaf is trying to get m2k to come to O.i.Niagara.

**** that would be pretty epic. You can PM him or talk to him on AIM. Hes supposed to be a nice guy and will respond to you. Although alternatively you could make a thread dedicated to convincing them to come.

Edit: Just read up on the thread. They're not coming, M2K has school/passport/mom johns so yeah. Although Anther is still coming who has a crazy pikachu.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Since I just got ownd by school, I'm going to rant on SWF since it makes me feel slightly better that everyone knows that I just got ownd.

I had an assignemtn that was due at 23:55 sunday september 28th which had 2 parts to it.

Part 1 was an essay (20 points)
Part 2 was a PPT (10 points)

I finished and handed in part 1 on saturday.

I just finished part 2 at 23:45 and saved it to my comp and closed the file to upload it online.

When I was going to upload it, I couldn't find the PPT. and when I finally found it, I missed the deadline.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

on a different note, are there anymore mini-fest's going on this week, I need to relax a bit that is not in any form of alcohol.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I really liked how Montreal does their thread (http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90446) and as such I think it best that we move on to a new thread for Ottawa where we'll have more control over the first, and thus possibly the most important, post. I think it would be a good way to bring in more Ottawa players, streamline/organize bi-weeklies, make me feel special, and post any important messages for everybody (times, cancelations, whatever).

NEW OTTAWA THREAD: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5444557#post5444557

Edit: I'll never post Cam's address or anything else of the sorts, so no worries on that.

buenob

Smash Lord
so I'm alive! (barely) after what was definitely a fun weekend... started drinking friday night at about 8pm... I think I sobered up around saturday at 5pm (AM drinking) for a couple hours, long enough to figure out where the hell i was going saturday night and get there... then it started again... epic lulz

anyways, so that ends my "I'm too cool for smashing" month, and I'll be back for the fest next weekend, and sign me up already for the next bi-weekly :D

infomon

Smash Scientist
It is not a conditional, just an expression; (a == b) returns either true or false. It's implied that he's making a statement that is truthful, so a statement of (a==b) should be interpreted as him saying (a==b) is true.

Now, I see two ways his statement could be parsed:

(this thread is dying makes iansad) == true. Or alternatively,
this thread is dying makes (iansad == true).

They both could have different meaning, but in this case either one seems appropriate. :)

Locke)

Smash Ace
I would just like to pay my final respects for this thread. There were many laughs, tears, johns, and ridiculously awesome trash talking over the years and i would like to say on behalf of the Pwn Party:

KPP for life. No Johns.

..i promised myself I wouldn't cry

flash7

Smash Journeyman
Well melee is still around and we still play it (mostly the older gen guys)

But anyways, Ottawa Thread: May you rest in peace.

Fogel

Smash Lord
SMASH this THURSDAY in the SLC!

We must pwn some nubs. >;3

---

And: HI OTTAWA! I miss you guys :'(

Go read some HxH with Cam and I, it's back to the future!
HxH is still ownage. Btw, in case you didn't know it's back again, 282 was just out recently!

Did you guys vote? I hope so or I'll unleash wrath upon you all!
I sure did, I hope everyone else did too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom