• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Haha...it sure has, never knew you kept looked at the results, even more suprised that you remembered my name brian.

And I take that ditto.

Locke)

Smash Ace
I have to look out for my Ottawa brothers. Way back in the stone age Ottawa was relatively unknown until the arrival of the talented and ruggedly handsome Pwn Party thanks to Cameron's efforts with his initial community center smashfests.

Now it's really great to see things are still going strong.

Doesn't mean I'll go easy on you guys haha. rawr.

Suo

Smash Apprentice
Few things:

Ben- Mini-fest was too good, you and Matt (is that your roommates name?) are cool.

Randy- Yay for you being so close/cramming like sardines into my tiny room!

Squash- Probably can't make it this Sunday, but am still very interested.

Harold- Will try to make thursday, but looking doubtful, GGPO is GO!

Andrew/Randy- Hook me up with SWR download pls! :) looks cool, must try.

See you all Friday!

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Fair warning to everybody: for this bi-weekly I'll be keeing Lucas in his Pokéball and instead I'll be sending out my SUPER SECRET NEW MAIN (for this bi-weekly only, depending on how he does). Now, while I won't GO out and reveal his identity (as I don't want you guys to practice against him JUST A LITTLE MORE than you would otherwise) I can assure you that he'll be doing a GREAT JOB! Let's just say that he's quite the MONSTER. It's almost as if he's THREE CHARACTERS IN ONE! 'WHO'S THAT CHARACTER?' you may ask? Well, you'll just have to wait and see!

Orlando: I'm cool with you staying with Cameron. Let's get some good practice in on Thursday or whenever else.
This has got to be the lamest hinting I have ever seen.

Darkbeast666

Smash Rookie
If there's a spot still open I'd like to fill it. Can't wait for Friday. And yeah, that is some pretty lame but funny hinting for his new and all powerful character. I'm still sticking with the same ones, although that stupid Olimar with his recovery (or lack there of) is annoying. I'm going to make it my mission to hack the game to change that!

flash7

Smash Journeyman
His MK will though :p.

There seems to be quite the competition this time around. Ottawa looks like its really beginning to blossom.

Ill try to get there early, id also like to play some melee.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Arsenic here (not really but it's becoming a new fad it seems ;)): Just a quick check, how many people were thinking of coming over tomorrow?
If I can convince my cousin, we could take the bus again, I think. Watch out, though. Boredom will be accompanied by no cat johns. (<3 Optimus Prime and Andrea)

jan

Smash Cadet
I'll come tomorrow, but we need to get an antenna for your TV so we can watch Survivor!

Suo: If you see me on GGPO, challenge me! NES Oldskooler is my tag.

buenob

Smash Lord
i have class at 7, but I'm down for playing until ~5pm, then I gotta get to class

so does randy :p

arsenic41

Smash Ace
I'm down for coming tomorrow, and I have to leave at around 5pm as well, so I should be getting there rather early like, whenver I wake up :p
Or pull a derek

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Playing stepmania drunk at 7:00 am after waking up at 9pm when taking a nap at 3:30 pm results in highscores -_-

PND

Smash Champion
Playing stepmania drunk at 7:00 am after waking up at 9pm when taking a nap at 3:30 pm results in highscores -_-
I've done that a few times -_-

DDR a couples time more than that.

And Rock Band even more than the other two. My neighbors hated me.

Suo

Smash Apprentice
I got SWR working, Remilia reminds me of Akuma, can't get enough of her!

Really cool game.

Looks like I can't make it tonight Harold :(

Jan/Harold-My tag is Basketballj1 on GGPO, and I'll look out for you, or just msg me on MSN to setup some play time.

Retlaf

Smash Apprentice

eternalgamer

Smash Apprentice
The first epic mind game was to get all of you suckers into watching another Survivor. What is it up to now, Survivor Season 58?

flash7

Smash Journeyman
lol. Will anybody be there after 6? Does anyone know if you'll be able to watch survivor online (not tonight) but sometimes they stream the shows after they have aired. The only problem being that this is usually only allowed in the US.

PND

Smash Champion
Ooh. They failed the third challenge. They should have left Michelle on and voted off Gillian. She's completely useless.

Ken has mad knot untying techskill but failed with the pen tipper.

Gillian took off a stock, but lost the match. GG Ken.

Suo

Smash Apprentice
Ken was fail, dude got mindgamed by Michelle into thinking they had a chance at romance. Girl was using him from the start.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
About the bi-weekly:

Looks like my cousin won't be making it; he got a job at a corner store near his mum's and he gets off at 7 PM.

I need a partner, guys. I'm willing to use Marth, Lucario, and G&W.

Locke)

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I'll be doing teams, but if I do and you're looking for a partner I can team up with you as long as you're fine with my character choices which tend to be..well..not too high on the tier list baha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom