• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
:(:(:( sorry guys i won't be able to drive us this time. i have to go to oshawa on the 20th for a university open house. im going to be sad for a whole month now. :(
Yeah, well this might cheer you up...I had an epic showdonw with my mom and she is considering weather or not I can go, so there is still hope to go to the tournament AND come back sunday...YAY!

Fogel

Smash Lord
Reminder: The smashfest starts at 7:30, not 5 this week.

I have family in Ontario.. should i come visit? ;)
Ontario is pretty big...what part of Ontario?

Yeah, well this might cheer you up...I had an epic showdonw with my mom and she is considering weather or not I can go, so there is still hope to go to the tournament AND come back sunday...YAY!
Yay!

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
So im in the process of convincing my parents to allow me to reschedule an alternate university thing or something, i'll have to see. So in the case that i am free on the 20th, and my mom won't drive me, can I ride with you Cam, if your going.

Edit: Cam is there going to be any space in your car for a tv or tvs in your car to go to starfurry? cause it looks like they will need it. Will it depend if Randy can come?

Also /wave to Cbone!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
I am sad to say that logic and reasoning couldn't compete with the asian factor, so I can't come to the tournament...sorry guys.

just kidding...I CAN COME!!!!!!!!! SCRAAA!!!!!!!

Fogel

Smash Lord
So im in the process of convincing my parents to allow me to reschedule an alternate university thing or something, i'll have to see. So in the case that i am free on the 20th, and my mom won't drive me, can I ride with you Cam, if your going.

Edit: Cam is there going to be any space in your car for a tv or tvs in your car to go to starfurry? cause it looks like they will need it. Will it depend if Randy can come?

Also /wave to Cbone!
You guys can probably get a lift with me to the October 20th tourney in Montreal. As for TVs for Starfurry, it depends how much stuff people bring. If we can fit TVs along with everyone's stuff, they should probably be my Commodore monitors since they're the smallest and easiest to carry around.

i miss ottawa smash fests
We miss you too Mikey Prime :(

I am sad to say that logic and reasoning couldn't compete with the asian factor, so I can't come to the tournament...sorry guys.

I admit I got mindgames'd by this post because I didn't scroll down all the way at first.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
You guys can probably get a lift with me to the October 20th tourney in Montreal. As for TVs for Starfurry, it depends how much stuff people bring. If we can fit TVs along with everyone's stuff, they should probably be my Commodore monitors since they're the smallest and easiest to carry around.
cool all sounds well. i won't have very much. i'll need my sleeping bag right? and has lanowen confirmed 'ervy thing?

yay!!! im soo happy! team we survived the scraaa can we put that as our name for now? we'll come up with something better later.

i miss ottawa smash fests
<3! when are you going to come visit? is your family still in ottawa? will u be up for thanksgiving? im actually super busy that weekend tho

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Cam, if i go to blainville tourney and andy doesn't, i'm down for teaming if you'd like (as long as i'm not abandoning joel, just I enjoyed teams with you at paty's last time so I thought that could be fun/decent pairing).

arsenic41

Smash Ace
yay!!! im soo happy! team we survived the scraaa can we put that as our name for now? we'll come up with something better later.
GO TEAM "WE SURVIVED THE SCRAAA!" ! oh yeah, if everything is confirmed, mind bring a sleeping bag for me too? for I am a poor chinese farmer and cannot afford anything fancy like a sleeping bag.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
GO TEAM "WE SURVIVED THE SCRAAA!" ! oh yeah, if everything is confirmed, mind bring a sleeping bag for me too? for I am a poor chinese farmer and cannot afford anything fancy like a sleeping bag.
hehe sure man! btw I want a t-shirt that says i survived the scaa. or we should get nametags.

/wave locke! when will i see u again?

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
some times they give out name tags, but if i remember, i'll look. What alias are you going to enter the tourny with? i posted on the star furry thread about our team. and added that you would be coming, i just said arsenic tho. (i don't think this will work but this is a link to that thread... http://www.ninjaproxy.com/index.php...42c4da151b7c2883bfdbaf1872c81d0d3a62b7a922263 im using a proxy cause thats the only way smashboards works for me for some reason.)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Cam, if i go to blainville tourney and andy doesn't, i'm down for teaming if you'd like (as long as i'm not abandoning joel, just I enjoyed teams with you at paty's last time so I thought that could be fun/decent pairing).
WHAT THE ****ING **** **** ROBERT! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ****!!!!!!!!!

Depends, you're a good team partner and there aren't too many good team players out there...I'll see what alternatives become available. We'll talk tomorrow.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I'm not talking to your scrub *** ****ing scrub loser ****ing douchebag terrible player ******* dickmongerering ***** ***got ******* loser ****.

or not, see you >_>.

Fogel

Smash Lord
WHAT THE ****ING **** **** ROBERT! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ****!!!!!!!!!

Depends, you're a good team partner and there aren't too many good team players out there...I'll see what alternatives become available. We'll talk tomorrow.

L2Read Joel :p

Robert I'd be down for teaming if you're not teaming with Joel...or if Joel ditches you in a fit of jealous rage.

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
for sure im game got the day off so me n saus will be there at 5 for sure.....

also make sure we film the epic : " down smash down smash down smash down smash to scra " it will be used for: WTF it went through my shield - a link combo video :)

edit: btw in case any 1 is wondering where i got the scraaa! fad from you can check out this thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=115330

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
can't get to sleep... anyways cam would you be up for playing smash on sat during the afternoon? (about 12-4) I may be working but i'll see. because friday day and past 5 i was planning on playing halo 3 with friends and fri-night ill be going to a birthday party.

edit: ian will you come sat? also why won't you come fri? i feel like im being left hanging

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
<333 Ottawa. Thanks for showing up guys, I wanted to play SAUS again but that's okay. Always good to see you guys. Everyone loves Ottawa, except the Ottawa Senators. XDDD

Fogel

Smash Lord
can't get to sleep... anyways cam would you be up for playing smash on sat during the afternoon? (about 12-4) I may be working but i'll see. because friday day and past 5 i was planning on playing halo 3 with friends and fri-night ill be going to a birthday party.

edit: ian will you come sat? also why won't you come fri? i feel like im being left hanging
I may be able to play on Sat. but no guarantees. Where would we be playing?

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Yes! im on for smash sat if your still on cam and ian. your place is fine as usual.

ALSO, I can make it to the montreal tourny! Ill be going to a different open house, so i can be free on the 20th. And I want to drive so I can get a the XP my mom wants me to have so that I can go alone sometime. Cam can I return the favour and give you a lift? Ian and Derek will come for sure if they can, and Randy do you think can? What are we going to do for housing? Are we going to take Vwins up on his offer?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i can house people in the west island probably.

2-3 easy, more if people don't mind sleeping on the floor.

note that my place is boring

Fogel

Smash Lord
Smashfest is still on Friday (at 5 like usual)...and I guess Saturday afternoon as well for those who are interested. I don't think we will smash until Saturday evening though, so expect to have to go by around 6 or so.

Yes! im on for smash sat if your still on cam and ian. your place is fine as usual.

ALSO, I can make it to the montreal tourny! Ill be going to a different open house, so i can be free on the 20th. And I want to drive so I can get a the XP my mom wants me to have so that I can go alone sometime. Cam can I return the favour and give you a lift? Ian and Derek will come for sure if they can, and Randy do you think can? What are we going to do for housing? Are we going to take Vwins up on his offer?
I'm down for a lift to Mtl, since I'm usually the one driving to tourneys :) How much room would we have for TVs and stuff? If your mom's got a van maybe I should try to bring my two commodore monitors. I think we should stay with Vwins, but it depends on whether he is able to drive us back to his place or not (or would your mom drive us to his place after the tourney?). If he can't we'll have to figure something else out.

Damax

Smash Lord
Smashfest is still on Friday (at 5 like usual)...and I guess Saturday afternoon as well for those who are interested. I don't think we will smash until Saturday evening though, so expect to have to go by around 6 or so.

I'm down for a lift to Mtl, since I'm usually the one driving to tourneys :) How much room would we have for TVs and stuff? If your mom's got a van maybe I should try to bring my two commodore monitors. I think we should stay with Vwins, but it depends on whether he is able to drive us back to his place or not (or would your mom drive us to his place after the tourney?). If he can't we'll have to figure something else out.
In the worst case I'll drive you guys back to vwin's, I'm goin the same way after the tournament anyway.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Hey Cam, yeah I'd love to play tomorrow because i'll be in your neighbourhood from sleeping over at a friends, so i'll bring a smash controller and can I call you at about 10am or 11am to come over? Ill be leaving before 4pm because i have work.

And as for if we have space for tvs, im not sure, probably will be. There will be me, my mom, maybe my moms friend, you, derek and hopefully ian. So thats 4, 5 or 6 ppl. We'll have to see, but we'll try to bring as many tvs as possible.

Sorry im missing the fest tonight, i will be at a birthday party near by, but hopefully i'll see u in the morning. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom