• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
One crazy summer later...

I've moved from Ottawa but I'll be here for two weeks. It is Thursday Sept. 6th, when is the next smashfest? Tomorrow?

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Yeah, just a heads up...don't expect me to show up to any smash fests for a long time, this is the consequence of having chinese parents obssesed on university acceptance.

But wherever I may be, always remeber...I will be there in spirit, and so will *down down X*

Fogel

Smash Lord
I'll have a smashfest next Friday, for Mason's sake. I think this one will be his last for a while though :p Phil, hope you can make it out again, we didn't get to play :(

Yeah, just a heads up...don't expect me to show up to any smash fests for a long time, this is the consequence of having chinese parents obssesed on university acceptance.

But wherever I may be, always remeber...I will be there in spirit, and so will *down down X*
That sucks :( I'll let you know if I find the 'always win' cheat code!

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Yah I'm pumped for next friday already. I should be able to play just about any day for smash

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman

:( raanndyy! stay on the boards ok?

I'll have a smashfest next Friday, for Mason's sake. I think this one will be his last for a while though :p Phil, hope you can make it out again, we didn't get to play :(
yay for fest again, aww for the lack of future fests. I saw Cam that your going to the At Melee's End tourny, thats cool. I wish I could go. Derek, Ian and I are going to try to make it out to the toronto tourny in Oct. and as long as the montreal tourny is far enough away from the toronto one that one too. or, we may just go to the montreal one, depending on how things work out.

Yah I'm pumped for next friday already. I should be able to play just about any day for smash
ya im excited for fri too. and the week after that if Cam don;t have anything at his place, we should work out a time, fri or sat or sun or what ever, to get together and play smash at my place.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
may lady luck shine on me!!! I have a chance at showing up at the smash fest friday yo. SWEET!!!!

Fogel

Smash Lord
yay for fest again, aww for the lack of future fests. I saw Cam that your going to the At Melee's End tourny, thats cool. I wish I could go. Derek, Ian and I are going to try to make it out to the toronto tourny in Oct. and as long as the montreal tourny is far enough away from the toronto one that one too. or, we may just go to the montreal one, depending on how things work out.

ya im excited for fri too. and the week after that if Cam don;t have anything at his place, we should work out a time, fri or sat or sun or what ever, to get together and play smash at my place.
Just so it's clear, I will still be having smashfests; all I meant was that this would be Mason's last one because he's going to Quebec after this one. I'll try to keep having smashfests weekly, I find I get too rusty if I don't play for 2 weeks straight. Sometimes stuff comes up though, so no guarantees there will be one every week.

may lady luck shine on me!!! I have a chance at showing up at the smash fest friday yo. SWEET!!!!
Yay!

I might go to this one. This will be my first time. So where is it exactly and at what time?
I'll send you a smashboards pm with address and directions, but I'm warning you, bussing here from South Keys won't be fun. Expect to spend over an hour each way :(

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
I might go to this one. This will be my first time. So where is it exactly and at what time?
I hope to see u.

Im can only stay till 9 tho :( I gotsta go to a party. Which is near by so we have to crash the party with mad tippers and swinging GC controllers.

edit:
Just so it's clear, I will still be having smashfests; all I meant was that this would be Mason's last one because he's going to Quebec after this one. I'll try to keep having smashfests weekly, I find I get too rusty if I don't play for 2 weeks straight. Sometimes stuff comes up though, so no guarantees there will be one every week.
ah alright awesome.

also awesome!

Damax

Smash Lord
I get better if I don't play much cause I wanna play more so I do better. silly fogel. Where's he gonna be in quebec? I'm kinda halfway (not at all but still much more closer than before) to montreal-quebec?

Fogel

Smash Lord
I get better if I don't play much cause I wanna play more so I do better. silly fogel. Where's he gonna be in quebec? I'm kinda halfway (not at all but still much more closer than before) to montreal-quebec?
Hmm I replied to this awhile ago, but I guess smashboards ate my post :/
Jazriel will be in Val d'Or, which I believe is in Northern Quebec. I think it's pretty far from all you guys (haven't looked it up on a map or anything, so dunno exactly where it is).

Just out of curiosity, but does anyone here go to Canterbury?
As far as I know there aren't any SWFers who go to Canterbury, but if you do find some people let them know about smashboards!

Damax

Smash Lord
Hmm I replied to this awhile ago, but I guess smashboards ate my post :/
Jazriel will be in Val d'Or, which I believe is in Northern Quebec. I think it's pretty far from all you guys (haven't looked it up on a map or anything, so dunno exactly where it is).

As far as I know there aren't any SWFers who go to Canterbury, but if you do find some people let them know about smashboards!
zomg val d'or its like the worst place ever. 1hour and half north from st-therese almost. besides there's nothing much up there and its clearly cold there. I know a cutty that lives there. a chance that quebec as cuties everywhere.

tect

Smash Journeyman
i went to glebe. now i'm at queen's. i'm pretty sure there's a guy from hillcrest....

edit: still wuv me in ottawa? oh and i played that guy from my campus...

XD

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
:( I won't be able to make it this friday for reasons beyond my control :(. Its a jewish holiday, there are services i have to attend :( and they last till like 10 :(

But on a good note, if it was brawl I could play you from home with the ONLINE!!!!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Oh yeah...I weasled my way into another smash fest, so expect me and my cool zelda ringtone to come :D

P.S Who else is coming?

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
i see alot of new people posting, how many people are there now a part of the "ottawa smash scene"?

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Well...I just moved in from another country, so I guess that adds me to the smash scene?

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
i see alot of new people posting, how many people are there now a part of the "ottawa smash scene"?
Its still quite small, 6 of us. Cam still, and Derek(Saus), Ian(Cbone), Randy(arsenic), Phil(mouse) and maybe Coolzaaaaaaa. So 7 with myself. Come out to a smashfest Zac!! U gotta, im not going to be at this one fri, but soon will you come out? w/e if your rusty or haven't played.

Coolza, a smashfest is what we like to call a time when we get together at someone's house and play a bunch of smashbros. They are usually every friday at Fogel's house, he can give you his address. They are hella fun for everyone! So u should come on out!

Coolza

Smash Cadet
Which Bus would I take to get there?
And I don't know, I REALLY suck. ._.
I joined so I could get better at Melee and be ready for Brawl's online.
I'm still at L-Canceling in Wak's video.
I could come, I'll see.
Oh btw, just wondering, how old are you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom