• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

Tin Man

Smash Hero

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh. Well...I was recovering from a weekend long college fundraiser thing that was mandatory for the class to do all the way in Perth the previous weekend, so uh...yeah.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Hey everyone,

Long time no talk! I just thought I'd let everyone know that Moses randomly dropped by my place yesterday and finally paid me back from 2 summers ago. He's working now, and said he may get back into the scene; I let him know that PND is hosting things now (at least, that's what I gather from what I've read so far; let me know if I'm wrong). Point being, if he does get back into Smash, don't give him a hard time on my behalf :)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'm laughing because that all sounds so random.
Glad you got your money back!
I'll be glad to see him again. My CPUs have been pulling Moseses lately, too. Namely walking into blastzones absentmindedly.

Yes, PND is hosting things every other week. This upcoming Friday will be a fest if I heard correctly.
Good to hear from you, Cam!

PND

Smash Champion
Yep, this Friday is a fest, or even a biweekly with enough participants.

We didn't end up going to the Brockville tournament because despite asking the host for details like 5 different times he had neglected to get in contact with us. Instead Bryant and Dave played poker, and I covered someone's shift at work to get some extra hours.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, it sucks to hear that Brawl's dying out a bit. But, well...at least I've got BB if anything happens. That and everyone can still chill regardless.

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
lmao wow, only the brawl community can host tourneys. I wish yall were still active :(.
Bryant and I still play! And, on occasion bosak and dave do too. Haven't seen ben in a long time but he's been busy with his "ottawa gaming" business/website/wtfwhoknows?

I wanna get out to a tourney but ive been on vacation and now im swamped with work (toy store + christmas = nightmare)

I miss the brawl scene, WAYYYYYY too much melee Bullsh*t 'round here...

arsenic41

Smash Ace
I'm going to use this opportunity to bring up the good old days, back when we still had Cam's basement.

Ah, good times.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Damn it sucks to hear whats happenin to the Brawl Community. I still want to play, just been a little preoccupied recently. Are there extra controllers available at the fest? If so im gonna drop by for some matches.

buenob

Smash Lord
there will be brawl!

lol we definitely have to do something over the holidays... I am super booked until christmas and a few days inbetween but there's definitely time in the for some holiday fighting with people that aren't in my immediate family :)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
The truth is finally revealed after years of turmoil.
Also

PND GODDAMMIT
Is there a fest tonight?

Okay no response yet.
Gonna go pick out Christmas ornament instead.

PND

Smash Champion
Merry X-Mas y'all.

I haven't gotten around to creating my annual Christmas themed Brawl texture due to an overabundance of work, and now being away from my computer with all my files and programs. . . so I will attempt to finish it ASAP and try and post it before New Year's.

T'will be epic, and this time it's NOT a Grinch.

Top Bottom