• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
Well this is short notice.
Actually I wanted to test some things with Rumble Falls.
cool just pop by if you want, and yeah i will be having a bunch of the short notice moments but they are usually thursday to sunday 4 till 10 type deals (get some barwl before work yays and my room mate works so we don't bug her with our brawliness)

buenob

Smash Lord
i choked something else all night long... might be my chicken? that was way less subtle than I thought it would be, but I stand by my comment

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
I have a sweet pic of you flipping me off whilst falling over drunkenly.

Hanging out was sweet, so

[i.e. lets crack Simpsons jokes]
<3 u 2, no homo.
seriously thou, jess thx you're sliced like pie too.
ps: ice cream on top, *****. the baileys cup is my property now.

Matt07

Smash Master
Haha, I watched that. Definately neat, but not worth it since it'll take forever to get anywhere, but that's not the purpose of the glitch anyways :laugh:.

buenob

Smash Lord
haha i had typed that earlier but decided against it... if I were to have a brawl fest, would anyone be interested?

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
I would, its been ages. So are Randy and Wilman going to live in your apartment is what you are saying? (potentially)

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
errmm alright short notice again but if any one wants to come over to play they can also i need a coach for melee, can't seem to get wavedashing down at 100% (randomly started playing it again) and i need a none cpu fight on brawl because they are just sad to fight after awhile.

buenob

Smash Lord
i'm thinking sunday, and I'm thinking drinks would not only be allow, but encouraged... gotta run it by my housemates first though...

I have one CRT tv, but more would be needed, and unfortunately I can't offer any kind of transportation either

it would be a fest, but I would like to run a free bracket just for fun... maybe even a round robin (equipment depending)... singles and doubles

also, as with all my fests, I would like to keep it to just brawl (no melee or brawl+/-/m/qq)

I'll confirm things up tomorrow
--
update: no unfortunately randy and andrew will not be my neighbours :( oh well.. also, I'm thinking squashfest @carleton-11am, then brawl starting around 4pm

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
i'm thinking sunday, and I'm thinking drinks would not only be allow, but encouraged... gotta run it by my housemates first though...

I have one CRT tv, but more would be needed, and unfortunately I can't offer any kind of transportation either

it would be a fest, but I would like to run a free bracket just for fun... maybe even a round robin (equipment depending)... singles and doubles

also, as with all my fests, I would like to keep it to just brawl (no melee or brawl+/-/m/qq)

I'll confirm things up tomorrow
--
update: no unfortunately randy and andrew will not be my neighbours :( oh well.. also, I'm thinking squashfest @carleton-11am, then brawl starting around 4pm
Sweet sunday is my day off, so im going to try my best to go, how far do you live from my place? shouldn't be to far seeing as how you came over once with your bike if im not mistaken.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
i'm down sunday. tonight as well for that matter but i still need to eat dinner and i don't know if anyone is a nighthawk like me.

buenob

Smash Lord
ok well squash is 100% happening... still gotta sell the fest to the roomies... I will be getting there around 10am (@carleton U, pm me for directions), and we'll be playing until about noon... then people will go home and shower and then hopefully congregate back at my place later...

Top Bottom