• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
If you bring an SNES, I will bring Killer Instinct and provide an extra controller.

MOSES

Answer nao. Can somebody else give him a ride, or do I have to go grab him?
Also do you have permission? Lol.

Killer Instinct, huh Alan? Man, those two games are the shizzle. Love playing 'em even if Gold is better.

And Ariel, people will trash just to trash, it happens. If anyone wants me to bring anything, just let me know. I'll probably bring a spare GC controller (even though it's admittedly not in super good condition) just in case somebody needs one.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm sorry guys but I will not be able to make it (especially sorry to PND & Linkshot :(). My parents have said it is a safety issue (because they don't know anyone or the parents of anyone who is going). I will continue to work to be able to go to tourneys outside the GTA, and hopefully I can meet yall in your territory in the near future.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Bring the SNES!!! I have some games that I'll bring. I can't think of the ones I have atm, but I'll bring them along with me.

P.S. STOKED FOR TOMORROW!! HYYYYYPE!!!!;)
Looks like people are giving me positive feedback on the SNES, so I'll bring it and the wii. I have a second controller already, so getting another won't be necessary. Bring any games you want though. I can bring the two prince of persia games, the DK country series, some really bad/fun to make fun of games as well.

Oh, and let me give you guys the rundown on Shaq Fu. Ok, so jumping is like teching. You can widely jump back, jump straight up, or widely jump forwards. No in between! Jumping is a commitment, which makes for great mind games. There are certain special projectile moves that can only be blocked by a magic shield that doesn't block physical attacks, and the story mode is totally wack and basically tries to make Shaq look good. That's about it.

I'm sorry to hear you won't be attending, Tin Man. :( I do understand the situation you are in with your parents, though. Good luck coming out another time.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I can bring Wario's Woods.
How about Mario Paint? (I have a mouse)

Also I need a partner now lawls.
Jiggernaut~~

Moses had better answer lol
Maybe he just wanted to get our hopes up

SNES GAME LIST

Request which ones you want brought

Donkey Kong Country 2
Great Circus Mystery, The
Jungle Book, The
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Major League Baseball (lolsports)
Killer Instinct
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Mario Paint
NHL Stanley Cup (lolmoresports)
Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare, The
Stunt Race FX
Super Game Boy
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Wario's Woods

------

buenob

Smash Lord
wow I don't lurk enough!!

i am interested, I get off work at 5:45, and I have my own way there... all I need is an address (and you guys will have to put up with my girlfriend being there, but she is the bom-diggity)

this also means I needs a teams partner for the event as andrew is still out of the country and galavanting around with kristen... any takers?

PND

Smash Champion
As for the SNES issue:
Okay, so I have a SNES downstairs. I just need the cables to hook it up, if you have those we'll be set. I have DKC1 and 2, Super Mario World, and some other assorted games (Chrono Trigger). I seem to have lost most of my SNES games over time, so any multiplayer games you want to bring are OK with me.

For the issue of the schedule:
I won't be able to make it to Bayshore until 4 to 4:30. I got called into work which is why I had to shuffle all my plans around. I'll be at Bayshore around that time, I already confirmed Ariel, MALCORE, Orlando, anyone who wants that last spot post, text, pm or something so I know you're showing up.

@MALCORE: Since Tin Man isn't coming, Bayshore would be a way better place for me to pick you up. Does that work for you?

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I can bring Wario's Woods.
How about Mario Paint? (I have a mouse)

Also I need a partner now lawls.
Jiggernaut~~

Moses had better answer lol
Maybe he just wanted to get our hopes up

SNES GAME LIST

Request which ones you want brought

Donkey Kong Country 2
Great Circus Mystery, The
Jungle Book, The
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Major League Baseball (lolsports)
Killer Instinct
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Mario Paint
NHL Stanley Cup (lolmoresports)
Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare, The
Stunt Race FX
Super Game Boy
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Wario's Woods

------
Killer insinct as you mentioned, Mario Kart, The jungle book and wario's woods (I have that too, lol) and whatever others want would be great. :D

wow I don't lurk enough!!

i am interested, I get off work at 5:45, and I have my own way there... all I need is an address (and you guys will have to put up with my girlfriend being there, but she is the bom-diggity)

this also means I needs a teams partner for the event as andrew is still out of the country and galavanting around with kristen... any takers?
I'd be happy to team with you, Ben. Rob/Jiggs sounds pretty good to me. In the case that you do take Alan up on his offer, I still need a partner.

Also, meeting your girlfriend wouldn't be a problem.

As for the SNES issue:
Okay, so I have a SNES downstairs. I just need the cables to hook it up, if you have those we'll be set. I have DKC1 and 2, Super Mario World, and some other assorted games (Chrono Trigger). I seem to have lost most of my SNES games over time, so any multiplayer games you want to bring are OK with me.

For the issue of the schedule:
I won't be able to make it to Bayshore until 4 to 4:30. I got called into work which is why I had to shuffle all my plans around. I'll be at Bayshore around that time, I already confirmed Ariel, MALCORE, Orlando, anyone who wants that last spot post, text, pm or something so I know you're showing up.

@MALCORE: Since Tin Man isn't coming, Bayshore would be a way better place for me to pick you up. Does that work for you?
I'll bring the cables, that won't be hard. I'll do so. Btw, where the heck am I meeting Bryant? If at Bayshore, where at Bayshore? Also, I think the number I have from him is old, and I'm not sure if he got a new one or not...

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
K, guys, I haven't heard exactly where I'm getting picked up, and I hope it's at 12. So, I'm going to head over to bayshore now, my number is 6I(Three)-88(two)-8(five)3O

If someone knows what's going on, please call me. I will be going to bayshore right now.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Sweet, looking forward to seeing you guys. Oh and by the way Buenob, have you picked up Continuum Shift yet, or am I the only one who's played it?

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
What time are people leaving on Sunday? I was planning on hitching a ride with Mike and Tin Man when he had to catch his bus. I have to be in ottawa before noon.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
@Alan - I live near algonquin college but as long as I get into ottawa before noon anywhere will be fine.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
so im getting picked up between 4 and 430 at bayshore mall? i think its an hour bus ride so i'm gonna leave in a few minutes. i wont have phone or internet access with me, so just look for the guy in the orange hat who looks really confused in the parking lot of the mall or near the entrance (i've never been out that way before so hopefully i dont get lost)

just planned the bus trip and my bus should be there ~4:09pm

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I don't know where to post this, but I'd like to thank Mouse for coming over at Wak's (read: get kidnapped by wak for a night of smashing), it was pretty fun playing melee with you. Hope you've learned a few things lol enjoy your sex ed classes phil

Top Bottom