• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Just started raining hard here.
It's obviously scared of me.
Maybe I'll spend more time on the balcony. It's a really good storm brewing.

EDIT:

My mom stayed in the way of the window going "NO. NO TAUNTING. GIT."
>sadface.jpg

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
@Alan- What is this I don't even

@Randy- Of course. And you know, maybe our rivalry can finally be settled. Everyone will finally be able to say, with absolute confidence, who is the best at fighting games in Ottawa. Obviously we have to settle this score in the best fighting game ever ever ever. Ever.

Are you

?

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
Really sorry guys, i can't make it tonight. I had to work late and now i have an assignment to do, followed by hopefully getting drunk. (maybe I'll get drunk while I do the assignment?)
maybe already drunk?

I'll be there next time for sure!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
something about me and my title.
HA! I kathaw at your challenge. Using ancient Chinese divination techniques, I already know every move you are going to make and the outcome of the fight.

Spoilers, it includes lots and lots of this

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Spain has won the world cup. Netherlands sucks.

The entire World Cup disappointed me. It needed more headbutt.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Awwwwright guys, smashfest at my place on friday. probably start at around 6 or so.

We will need TV's and Wii's and that ****, we only have 1 setup but have space for more.

Same place as Ben's place but on the 27th floor and we don't have a ring up number yet.

WHO's IN!?!

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Press start to continue.

EDIT: OH! OH! OOOHHHH! Where you at Orlando?! WHERE YOU AT!?!?!

Zangief is too pro.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
KAY! so just to confirm, smashfest tomorrow at my place. Same building as ben's (just ring him up) 27th floor, apt 2726, bring TV's and Wii's or anything you feel like playing, starting at 6.

just who is showing up?

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
my girlfriend is going to thailand on tuesday so i wont be around this weekend, but that also means i'll be able to host a lot more.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
@Malcolm - Sounds good.

@Randy - Ill be there for a bit. So you actually want us to ring ben's number?

APURelinquished

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, sorry about the absence. Long story short my internet's been down and we just got it back up today.

Anyway, I can host again tonight - my family wants me to go to bluesfest for 9 though (but I'm not sure if I'm going yet) so the smashfest may end up only being from 5 until 8:30 or so. It's either from 5 until 8:30 or 5 until 12, so feel free to show up and I'll keep everyone posted on what's going on. Either way, 5 till 8:30 is still 3.5 hours which is a good amount of time, and next Friday it's back to 5 till 12 again for sure.

Sorry about the last minute update, I would have posted sooner if I could :p

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Zangief is a beast. A padgief player knocked Justin Wong into losers bracket in the SSF4 tournament. Justin was later knoccked out by a adon player not making it into the top 8. The padgief made it into top 8 but I forget what place he finished, he wasnt in the top 3 though. Evo was full of surprises this year.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'll try to make it. I'll probably just get off at Blair and try to backtrack my way to your place.
Do you wanna play Air Ride with or without a memory card?
My cousin and I play without so we can laugh at how many achievements we get without trying
Shall I drag my cousin over to play with us? He can probably give Pikachu tips, too.

APURelinquished

Smash Rookie
Oh crap, I just got a call from my doctor - I completely forgot that I have an appointment tonight >.>. This is very last minute, but I'm not gonna be able to host the smashfest today - sorry about that :(. See everyone next Friday for sure though, I double checked everything just to be sure :p.

APURelinquished

Smash Rookie
Figured I'd keep everyone posted - this coming Friday's smashfest at my place is on for sure. If anyone needs my address send me a message.

If I remember correctly, Linkshot said he could bring his Wii - not sure if we'll need more but I only have 2 TVs so if someone else is planning on bringing a Wii too, you'll have to bring a TV as well.

Top Bottom