• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Vanitas why the hell does your thing have Mewtwo twice?

Also if you guys can designate a time (not Jan 6th nor Tuesday) I'd love to get some Melee in.

I've discovered that my orange controller's right shoulder button is so busted that it constantly lightshields.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Message said:
Charlesz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Charlesz from the recipient list and send the message again.
Though I'm curious about what you have planned, if anything.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Mike IS hosting a party on Friday. You should RSVP on Facebook and see if you're allowed to get Melee in.

Unless that was invite only hm whatever you could ask anyway.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I've started playing again recently with Tom. I'm really bad right now...

Also, this site looks ugly now.
Yo Chris if your willing to play melee then hit me up. You can host or come to my place, up to you man,

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Mike IS hosting a party on Friday. You should RSVP on Facebook and see if you're allowed to get Melee in.

Unless that was invite only hm whatever you could ask anyway.
I have a class on Friday, so it's not a good day for me. :(

Yo Chris if your willing to play melee then hit me up. You can host or come to my place, up to you man,
Sounds good! I'll send you a PM when I figure out what works for me.

Also, I'm using Falco right now. Any advice would be very much appreciated. :)

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I have a class on Friday, so it's not a good day for me. :(

Sounds good! I'll send you a PM when I figure out what works for me.

Also, I'm using Falco right now. Any advice would be very much appreciated. :)
sounds good, I think you should post on my wall/this thread instead of pming me. My setting' are fine but apparently people can't pm me.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Despite being a bird, he can't fly.
So it seems. Can he swim? I heard he was a duck.

Hey Chris and Charles, we should all play again :)
Yes, we should!

sounds good, I think you should post on my wall/this thread instead of pming me. My setting' are fine but apparently people can't pm me.
Alright, will do. Saturdays and Sundays will probably work best for me this semester, probably sometime in the afternoon. I'm still not sure whose place is best. Are you allergic to cats? I'll post on your wall when I figure it out.

Just throwing this out here, this is my last semester at Carleton after which I'll be graduating!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Nice, what are you planning on doing next year?
and does anyone want to play tomorrow? I'm free =P
I'll probably find a job, no idea what, and work for maybe a year. I could use some money. I plan on becoming a primary level teacher after that.

I have classes all day tomorrow so I won't be available to play.

What are other people's schedules like? I have two classes on Monday with a huge gap between them from 11:25 to 7:35. I have no classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I'll need them to keep up on readings and to watch a Video Course. Wednesdays are full. I have only one class on Friday from 4:05 to 5:25. As I've already mentioned my weekends are free.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
sounds good chris. I'll tell you if something pops up for me, otherwise I should be able to make it.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
GG guys, it was fun smashing again; it's been a while. Tell me if there's something up this week Chris.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Probably not this week, I'll be busy. Next week should be fine though. Probably on a Saturday like last time but I'll let you and Alan know soon.

Edit: By the way, I wasn't serious when I said you guys suck against Falcon. Also I wasn't actually drinking alcohol.

I don't know if you guys could tell or not, lol.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
We know you were teasing us and we know that was Dr. Pepper, don't worry :p

Also, tourney Jan 28th, St Anthony's Banquet Hall.
Okay, that's good. It was juice but that's a good guess.

But it's brawl... I can figure out another day if it's a problem for you.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Chris: I was pretty sure it was juice lol, the color seemed "artificial" and no one drinks wine in such large gulps lol. I might make it on the 28th, I'm pretty sure I can bring a melee disc.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Chris: I was pretty sure it was juice lol, the color seemed "artificial" and no one drinks wine in such large gulps lol. I might make it on the 28th, I'm pretty sure I can bring a melee disc.
Okay, good to know people know when I'm joking. Some relatives of mine have taken me too seriously before. They're the only reason why I check these things.

We have another gamecube and memory card so another disc would be great.

buenob

Smash Lord
LoL.

Well, you guys were there when we tried to have melee. The attendance was really spotty.

It's hard 'cause brawl is going like crazy in TO and Montreal, but nothing is going in Ottawa :( Anyways, I didn't want to advertise in this thread about a Brawl only tournament 'cause I didn't want to be that guy lol

Anyways, glad to see you guys are still playing and active!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
LoL.

Well, you guys were there when we tried to have melee. The attendance was really spotty.

It's hard 'cause brawl is going like crazy in TO and Montreal, but nothing is going in Ottawa :( Anyways, I didn't want to advertise in this thread about a Brawl only tournament 'cause I didn't want to be that guy lol

Anyways, glad to see you guys are still playing and active!
Thanks for not doing that lol. I don't like tournaments so you'll have no complaints from me. Good luck with the tournament!

Honesty, Ben, there's more Melee here than Brawl.
I don't know how many people play Brawl now but there aren't a lot of people playing Melee (maybe about 5).

buenob

Smash Lord
that's sad :(
brawl is exploding and I know there are people in Ottawa who play, we keep getting random people off the street coming to play.

anways, glad to hear that you guys are still playing Melee! </brawl discussion lol>

Top Bottom