• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
You guys, screw all 120 stars and no shortcuts or w/e. This is a test of skill. You've only had like 15 years to learn all the secrets and **** >_>

It's a race guys. All the stars and no shortcuts will take forever. If we break up into teams, everyone fielding a game each, we'll be done in like 30 mins TOPS.

Next, werace Megaman X naked. "Naked?" Yes, naked running. You have to beat the first 8 bosses with NO powerups. That means, no increased life, no armor, no move advantages and no dashing. FYI, Launch Octopus will **** you. Repeatedly. Sting Chameleon too.

Unless, you guys are too SCARED cause you know that the brawl side of Ottawa(we're divided now btw) is better than you at both mario AND megaman.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Ill be down for the Mario race and HD remix battle, ive never played megaman before so id get ***** pretty badly.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
You guys, screw all 120 stars and no shortcuts or w/e. This is a test of skill. You've only had like 15 years to learn all the secrets and **** >_>

It's a race guys. All the stars and no shortcuts will take forever. If we break up into teams, everyone fielding a game each, we'll be done in like 30 mins TOPS.

Next, werace Megaman X naked. "Naked?" Yes, naked running. You have to beat the first 8 bosses with NO powerups. That means, no increased life, no armor, no move advantages and no dashing. FYI, Launch Octopus will **** you. Repeatedly. Sting Chameleon too.

Unless, you guys are too SCARED cause you know that the brawl side of Ottawa(we're divided now btw) is better than you at both mario AND megaman.
not super mario world.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Well you're forced to get dashing in Chill penguin's stage, but that is why it is specifically banned.

The dashing, not the stage.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
nooooo linkshot.

I think theres 4 people coming this week . Me , you , manaman ( your friend ) and B!ITZ aka chris.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I challenge you. Best of 5, $20 MM. Regular tourney rules will be applied. Winner takes #1 on your PR, the cash, and all of the loser's clothes (subsitute for pride). Who's in? Of course, you gotta come to B.C. to play me.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
How bout we just rock, paper, scissors over the internet than.

I choose rock. (You better not go paper you son of a....)

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Chris- EYESAYUH NICE COMBOS

AL- lol good 1 vs 1 send me the link to the videos you posteed

Manaman- really really good player who just picked up melee, get practicing and you'll be better than us in like a week lol.

SecretofMana

Smash Cadet
Isai: so **** good O_o

AL: "DON'T TAKE OUR GAMECUBE CONTROLLERS!"

Charles: Hey thanks man, you're really good too. =) I need to be get grabbed less, though.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Al gettin off. That Ice Climber match was brutal.

Good **** from Blitz. I came from the ending on the Dreamland match.

Where da other vids at?

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Al gettin off. That Ice Climber match was brutal.

Good **** from Blitz. I came from the ending on the Dreamland match.

Where da other vids at?
lol he's gonna upload all the vids by 2morrow. Theres a few matches thats me vs him =]

Top Bottom