• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"OTL Celebration Tournament" ARYMAN IS THE WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yes, instead of continuing to fight on the stage you didn't want you should exit the match right away.
I will make a rule regarding that next time

Snare

Smash Lord
my wii likes to play a game where it trys to connection for 5 minutes, it doesn't and i have to wait another whole 5 minutes for it to "not" connect again, or as i like to call it screw you wifi.

i might be able to get on in the next 10 minutes... -.-

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Gah, wifi troubles! I was hoping you two would be done by now, but what can you do :ohwell:

EDIT: I will allow a do over if you want, but next time this happens the match will count

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
my wii likes to play a game where it trys to connection for 5 minutes, it doesn't and i have to wait another whole 5 minutes for it to "not" connect again, or as i like to call it screw you wifi.

i might be able to get on in the next 10 minutes... -.-
It's alright I'll wait until it starts up.
@SB, We're both on so we'll get it done one way or another. Everything is ready, I'm just waiting.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I advanced bunnyma and Commander_Beef since their opponents failed to show up.

Round 3 starts now, except for that one match >_>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok cool, you will be facing bunnyma next =D

EDIT: Oh god, I forgot you live in the Netherlands (Or around there). It must be like 2am!

The loser bracket isn't really my priority for today. So I'll allow your match to be done tomorrow.
If Salem does come online when you leave I'll give him a deadline to do your match

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I messaged both Ricky and Snare but neither of them responded, I assume they are finally doing their match

Snare

Smash Lord
LMAO that match took at least 20 minutes, i was watching monk the whole time it was lagging.

i lost 0-2, not ggs

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wifi strikes again! At least you guys got it done though.
Ricky you face Shadow now, and Snare you face someone in the loser bracket, not sure who yet lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Profile Messaged TwistHeli)(. Waiting for response. o:
Alright, I saw that Twist Helix hasn't been on in about 6 hours. So I may end up advancing you if he doesn't get here soon

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hard battle,I was so lucky :D ,next is Reo Zeo :)
Oh good, you are here. Well since the 3rd round is supposed to be happening now I will have to advance you.

You will be facing GFE

8Bitman

Smash Master
ok darkl beat me 2-0... gg's man you have an awesome yoshi!:]:)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Round 3 ends in 1 hour and 30 mins btw.
I've had to adjust the schedule since I couldn't get online

Top Bottom