• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"OTL Celebration Tournament" ARYMAN IS THE WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Snare

Smash Lord
Aryman is in the loser finals
Bunnyma is in the grand finals
Alphi and GFE are playing for the second loser finals spot

edit: got beat too it >>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Awesome, two more matches left in the tourney!

I'll be going to work again soon so you'll have to finish without me. Good luck guys=D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I lose.... After that suicide I just kinda stopped trying btw, I knew it was over. Last kill on round one was lame :\. No johns though.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright, great job guys =D
Glad to see this has finished lol

Cogratulations to everyone that placed and I hope everyone had fun.

I'll need to grab your Wii # Aryman so that I can award you your Prize. You will get to choose any VC game that costs 1000 wii points or less. Or even two 500 point VC games. Your choice :)

And bunnyma I already have your Wii # so all I need from you is your VC game choice.

Expect my next tourney to pop up next month. I hope everyone here joins again =D

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Aryman did it to give you guys a good show and an epic tourney ending.
Btw, did you record the matches?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ary, you know what you should do to really throw everyone off, you should get 3 stocked thrice in the finals of a tourney by a captain falcon, just for epicness

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Aryman did it to give you guys a good show and an epic tourney ending.
Btw, did you record the matches?
Nah, can't record while I'm playing, my recording device gives me button lag. i might have a replay I can record... maybe.

ary, you know what you should do to really throw everyone off, you should get 3 stocked thrice in the finals of a tourney by a captain falcon, just for epicness
epic failure you mean... though it would surely be unexpected. :chuckle:

Ooh I will be willing to be that CF.
you can try!

Top Bottom