• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"OTL Celebration Tournament" ARYMAN IS THE WINNER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Is wifi working for anyone else?
Cause it's not working for me.
Wifi better not have gone down again....
I was having the same issue about an hour ago. It was during a few friendlies, got disconnected twice. It's working fine with me now, but basic brawls seemed dead with Wifi.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yep, I'm pretty sure wifi has gone down again

Looks like...... this will have to continue into the week.......
I really wanted to finish this today, but alas, I can't control wifi :mad:

Important Question: Who won't be able to play tomorrow?
Because I plan on finishing this by then

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Yep, I'm pretty sure wifi has gone down again

Looks like...... this will have to continue into the week.......
I really wanted to finish this today, but alas, I can't control wifi :mad:

Important Question: Who won't be able to play tomorrow?
Because I plan on finishing this by then
Ah, if it is down for today, I might be off soon but I'll stick around a while longer. I'll be on tomorrow for sure anyway.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Gah, I'm here! Let me just turn on the Wii and stuff. Sorry, I just finished dinner, lol.

FC is to the left. My counterpick is Yoshi's Island Brawl. I should be set up in two minutes.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol good timing DL =D
But it seems wifi is down right now.......

Try and see if its working now, but if it isn't then I will extend the deadline......

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

If wifi is down I'm gonna start on my insanely long homework right now.....sigh.....fortunately, I have early classes tomorrow so I should be able to continue at around 1-2 P.M. eastern time. :)

Yaya

Smash Champion
bunny, I have to face you again someday.

I did bad.

Like.

Bad.

I ran into like 50 nades.

Also.

HOW THE HELL DOES F-TILT OUTRANGE D-SMASH.

THAT IS DOG SCAT.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
For those of you who couldn't tell already I left an important update in the OP.

But Shadow just told me that wifi seems to be working, but I'm going to confirm it first =D

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
lol good timing DL =D
But it seems wifi is down right now.......

Try and see if its working now, but if it isn't then I will extend the deadline......
Yup it's down. I tried joining at least four of his games. The same error would just appear. Looks like you might have to extend the deadline... DarkLeviathan89 Did you try joining any of the games I hosted?

Edit: That's been posted. ><

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yup it's down. I tried joining at least four of his games. The same error would just appear. Looks like you might have to extend the deadline... DarkLeviathan89 Did you try joining any of the games I hosted?

Edit: That's been posted. ><
I didn't even see you online, to be honest. I was hosting my own games for a few minutes at a time, but I didn't even see you online.

What's your Wifi tag? Mine is "LES"

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Since we can't play online anymore, it might be best to set up a time with your opponent for tomorrow. It'll make things easier =D

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even see you online, to be honest. I was hosting my own games for a few minutes at a time, but I didn't even see you online.

What's your Wifi tag? Mine is "LES"
Wow seriously? I saw you on for quite a while Wifi must have made me hidden. My Tag is Ricky, same as my username.

GFE said:
Gfe Is Bored....... (starts To Play W/himself :(
LAWL

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Wow seriously? I saw you on for quite a while Wifi must have made me hidden. My Tag is Ricky, same as my username.
I only saw your name on their after that last post I made. I guess my Wifi was acting up or something.

When is a good time for you tomorrow?

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
I'll be on the whole day, no worries. Anytime really is good for me. Just let me know when you can be on so we can arrange it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Thanks for getting your match done guys =D

DL and Ricky will be doing their match tomorrow, wifi went out on them just as they were about to do their match, otherwise they'd be done by now. So you have a while before your next match cba lol
More time to practice I suppose =D

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Alright just woke up. :)
I'll be checking in all day so we can get our match done DL. I'll contact you when you're online.

cba said:
GGs, nice friendlys, idk how to play/approach Zelda. she is EXTREMELY brokahn.l0l
I can second that.

cba

Smash Master
After i complete my tourneys im gonna quit.
i dont have time to practice and whats the point in playing a game and not being good at it cause i dont practice.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games, Ricky.

I assume when you had Smash in your name that you wanted Smashville as your CP, hope I got that right, lol.

I won 2-0.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Good games, Ricky.

I assume when you had Smash in your name that you wanted Smashville as your CP, hope I got that right, lol.

I won 2-0.
Ha ha you're right I changed my mind from FD to Smashville good eye. I've never played a Yoshi main you were fast and unpredictable, it was much fun.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Thanks for getting your match done guys =D
That was quick

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
If cba is on like, now, I can do my match with him. I already added him on wifi, and my counterpick will be Yoshi's Island Brawl.

If he's not here now, then hopefully I'll be able to catch him later.

Top Bottom